Morley out, Lockers?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TonyH

Morley out, Lockers?

Post by TonyH »

With Morley out of four nations I can't really see any more experienced captains in the side, would Lockers be the obvious choice? Also wonder who they will draft in to replace Morley? Coley!?
Up The Mont!
GeoffN

Re: Morley out, Lockers?

Post by GeoffN »

TonyIdol wrote:With Morley out of four nations I can't really see any more experienced captains in the side, would Lockers be the obvious choice? Also wonder who they will draft in to replace Morley? Coley!?
Lockers would be favourite, I'd have thought. As to a replacement, I'd go for Andy Lynch I think.
warrior1973

Post by warrior1973 »

Ellis has to be captain and Carvel brought in!!!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I would think Ellis will get the nod but Lockers will play the full 80. Carvell, no way Jose. England kept turning possession over and nobody is worse for that than Carvell.
warrior1973

Post by warrior1973 »

Do we really need another prop to replace Morley? Gleeson in the centers may be a better option.
AdamMac

Post by AdamMac »

It's a no brainer really, lockers all day for me but McClown will make Ellis captain.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

Lockers stood in as skipper on Sat when Morley went off, Carvell is on his way over right now as Morleys replacement, you'd like to think Stu and Graham will be the starting props? Or maybe even Burgess upto prop bringing Joel into the starting 13
Up The Mont!
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

I think Mac will keep Burgess in the back row but as you say it does strengthen Fielden's case. I think he might start with Graham and I presume Crabtree and Westwood will come from the bench with a hooker and possibly Joel.
kitt green warriors

Post by kitt green warriors »

How can that scouse whinge bag Graham be captain of England, Never in a million years should this have happened, what a joke, we will be a bunch of "whinging poms" with him as our captain.
I always knew that I liked this place, you don't have to look to far to find a friendly face, I feel alive when I'm walking on this street, I feel the heart of this city pounding underneath my feet, yeah if the world keeps spinning round and round this is were it all goes down,down,down, THAT'S WHY I LOVE THIS TOWN!.
Bon Jovi "Lost Highway" 2007
Fernando Player

Post by Fernando Player »

He's passed over some experienced captains, including the man who captained the Grand Final winners, to give it to Graham? I honestly think he's lost the plot this time...

I suppose the only upside is that, when Graham screams at the ref like he did in the GF, it's not an automatic sin bin...