New Shirt Revealed! Cherry and what...?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Re: New Shirt Revealed! Cherry and what...?

Post by ancientnloyal »

NathanCroucher wrote:It's like going down on your sister, it tastes the same but it's just not right.
You from Leigh? :lol:
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
JARJAR

Post by JARJAR »

:( Noooooooo !!!!!!! Bloody awful what clown thinks that a shirt that looks like it has been washed on the wrong cycle will be appealing to anyone.I presume that they must have asked a lot of supporter what they thought NOT!!!!!.Won't be on my Christmas wish list
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

I would be if I had webbed feet and six fingers on each hand :D Fortunately I don't.
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Looking at the hull kr and salford shirts from last year (pics above) it seems the same template has been used!!! We are Wigan ffs and should be more than just a quick change form an old design template!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

ancientnloyal wrote:Looking at the hull kr and salford shirts from last year (pics above) it seems the same template has been used!!! We are Wigan ffs and should be more than just a quick change form an old design template!
Therein lies my big issue. Clubs seem to be forced to have their kits designed on a template with manufacturers using the same template for several clubs.

Re Shorts, socks. What would be best with that shirt? All RED (Shirt is Red IMO) white shorts? Hooped socks?
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

i dont mind it but if you dont like it dont buy it simple as. has away kit been realeased
IN WANE WE TRUST
Hawkeye

Post by Hawkeye »

Well i like it.

its not supposed to be classed as hooped design..but it gives that faint view of them to remind everyone who we are.

i hated last seasons kit but it looked damn awesome walking last up the winning steps at OT.

when your watching sam break dont the middle and go under the sticks the kit wont matter what it looks like.
Chorley Pie eater

Post by Chorley Pie eater »

Don't like it at all, the person who chose this design deserves to be shot, Give us our tradition and heritage back kooga, I will definitely not be buying one, its horrible.
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Chorley Pie eater wrote:Don't like it at all, the person who chose this design deserves to be shot, Give us our tradition and heritage back kooga, I will definitely not be buying one, its horrible.
Quite agree. Worst Wigan shirt I have ever seen. Break from tradition? Err...why? To deliberately piss people off?

Someone thought far too hard over this and managed to talk themselves into thinking this was a good idea that will go down well with the fans. Well they got that one wrong.

I doubt it will see that well all.

Last year they didn't get the shirt out for Christmas, this year they do but screw up the design - any chance they may get it right by 2012?

Dave
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

Think the proof will be in how many they sell. Does anyone know how many were sold of last years shirt. Is it something the club release figures on