New Shirt Revealed! Cherry and what...?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: New Shirt Revealed! Cherry and what...?

Post by josie andrews »

onedego wrote:Josie, you must've walked straight past it... twice... As you step into the shop, it's on top of the cabinet next to the door on your right.
Must have lol, I was told today that it was near the doorway :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

I went to see today and the red does really border on pink when it gets lighter oh dear.

Ill be waiting to see the away shirt before deciding if i want one
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
weststand-rich

Post by weststand-rich »

Well I saw it on Saturday. I really tried to like it and be open minded to the possibility, but it is officially rubbish. The rugby shirt definition of 'pants'. Surely this must have been focus-grouped a bit? I can't believe IL would have willingly choose this.

The 2008 shirt looks like it's going around the block again.
yoda warrior

Post by yoda warrior »

seen it in the shop today and it's not as bad as first feared. still not sure why we have to 'break with tradition'. it says ancient and loyal on the badge after all.
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

Have seen shirts since the early 60's and this is the worst one ever
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

sudokuwarrior wrote:Have seen shirts since the early 60's and this is the worst one ever
Taking all things into account from quality of stitching and material to overall design. I'd say this is in competition with the dreadful swirly warrior shirt. Even allowing for changing trends it was never fashionable and was also dreadfully produced with terrible material. It's quite an achievement therefore, for a shirt which is no doubt well made in comparison, to have a design so bad it is even considered for the title of 'worst ever shirt' alongside what was a clear winner in my eyes up until now.

After the season we've just had and previous issues with shirt releases being delayed til after Christmas which must have affected sales, this is a major error by the club. We had a clear opportunity as champions with a new sponsor to make a fortune in shirt sales this year and with this being so bad we've lost that opportunity. Having pink in the shirt will put young lads off regardless of the design and with the away shirt not being available til after Christmas this is a very expensive mistake. Heads should roll over this.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

It could be worse guys we could live in a country where we only own one set of clothing! Just think of the Welsh please.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

DaveO wrote:
white elephant wrote:I LIKE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
A while elephant would :lol:

Sorry , couldn't resist the irony. Or were you trying be ironic in the first place?

Dave
:wink:
WIGAN TILL I DIE

Kol

Post by Kol »

Absolutely hate it.
No one is to stone anybody until I blow this whistle!