New shirt summary view?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sudokuwarrior

Re: New shirt summary view?

Post by sudokuwarrior »

Saw it yesterday for the first time, it looked even worse than the picture. All this will do is making us the laughing stock of the super league!!!
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Yuk agree with Josie re site wallpaper. I have already changed mine back. Josie scroll down the side to styles and selecy 2010 will rectify the problem,
Jim
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... start=795
check this thing out !
£40 for a warm up shirt. *just shakes head disapprovingly*
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

I think we'll be seeing alot of retro next season ,it's on par with the horrible paint shop explosion shirt
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

TWO EYED WARRIOR wrote:http://forums.rlfans.com/viewtopic.php? ... start=795
check this thing out !
And the gu at the end that makes the point it looks like an apron, that isnt just pink, it's PINK!!
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Its like our club has been infiltrated by Saints fans who are deliberately designing crap shirts so they can mock us. I wonder if IL has any involvement in signing off the designs or just gives them a free rein to get on with it. I can't believe that nobody in the club has raised concerns about the rubbish home shirt and now this. I'm annoyed that after years of buying shirts when they get reduced, the year I'd have been prepared to pay full price because we're champions is the year I wouldn't be seen dead wearing it. If anyone has a baby boy and was planning to get a baby kit even that's not an option unless you want him to look like a girl and have everyone saying 'doesn't she look lovely' :)

I'm struggling to sign onto RLFans from my mobile and it might be a really obvious answer but why has someone said 'ask Kevin Brown what he thinks?' I'm confused.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

jobo

Post by jobo »

AARGHHH. I definately, as my wife says correctly, have no fashion sense whatsoever but the kit and even worse, the training kit are absolute pants. They both look like they have been used as a design target for A level students, who've been told to just go for it by some mad art teacher.

Seeing the amount of praise IL has heaped on the new design, lets hope he turns up every week wearing his.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

jobo wrote:AARGHHH. I definately, as my wife says correctly, have no fashion sense whatsoever but the kit and even worse, the training kit are absolute pants. They both look like they have been used as a design target for A level students, who've been told to just go for it by some mad art teacher.

Seeing the amount of praise IL has heaped on the new design, lets hope he turns up every week wearing his.
He can't, the corporate section rules are collar & tie for men. :)
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
matt3009

Post by matt3009 »

got my new shirt through the post today and to be honest i quite like even thogh it is very pink!! even the mrs likes it but i dont know whether that was because i was wearing it or that it was pink!!! probably the latter :(
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

saw it for first time yesterday in the shop (not many in stock) it's awful, still... Still, the colour will be suitable for my daughter, so it isnt too bad.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame