Wigan Launch WCC Shirt & Support Flood Appeal

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
shawcross da warrior

Re: Wigan Launch WCC Shirt & Support Flood Appeal

Post by shawcross da warrior »

bought mine today too :D
wrighty13

Post by wrighty13 »

no Fat lad sizes left, thats me knackered then :(
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

got mine (ordered) .... win or lose i will wear all season as those other two look like crap
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
St_Jubbsy

Post by St_Jubbsy »

Sorry to say this as an outsider but what on Earth is the club doing with the other jerseys?

You have one of the most famous jerseys in world rugby league (probably second only to the mighty Red V!) and they've gone and messed it up...

If our management tried to mess up the Red V, they would quickly find themselves subject to a show trial and then summarily hung, drawn and quartered! When you have history and tradition like ours, you don't mess with it!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

St_Jubbsy wrote:Sorry to say this as an outsider but what on Earth is the club doing with the other jerseys?

You have one of the most famous jerseys in world rugby league (probably second only to the mighty Red V!) and they've gone and messed it up...

If our management tried to mess up the Red V, they would quickly find themselves subject to a show trial and then summarily hung, drawn and quartered! When you have history and tradition like ours, you don't mess with it!
God only knows who the designer is this season but I hope they revert back to a traditional type of CHERRY & White shirt next year.

I think the club could really have made a killing this season with a nice traditionally designed shirt that depicts the clubs heritage & success.

On saying that, I did succumb & bought the pink wishy washy shirt this season :blush:
But if they continue to play well & win this season then all will be forgiven shirts wise :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

Just wondered if anyone had any idea when the shirts are due in store? I know they said around the 1st Feb, when I ordered it, I'm just looking forward to getting it, that's all :)