Save 45p

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
jobo

Save 45p

Post by jobo »

Would anyone who attended match last night like to do a report and save me buying the WEP today?? It's not that I'm a tight ar*e, it's more that I begrudge paying for an error ridden load of overpriced rot. They even had Tuesday TV listing in Wednesdays paper.

:conf: :conf:

the winky one

Re: Save 45p

Post by the winky one »

jobo
been fed up with the evening post for ages, for one thing its delivered with the daily newspaper at 7am. plus they always get wrong players names with any pictures following match. :angry: :angry:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

the winky one wrote:jobo
been fed up with the evening post for ages, for one thing its delivered with the daily newspaper at 7am. plus they always get wrong players names with any pictures following match. :angry: :angry:
Understandable really. Match didn't finish till just before 10pm. I bet the first editions were on sale at midnight!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
the winky one wrote:jobo
Understandable really. Match didn't finish till just before 10pm. I bet the first editions were on sale at midnight!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

jobo wrote:Would anyone who attended match last night like to do a report and save me buying the WEP today?? It's not that I'm a tight ar*e, it's more that I begrudge paying for an error ridden load of overpriced rot. They even had Tuesday TV listing in Wednesdays paper.

http://wigan.rlfans.com/news.php?readmore=954
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

josie andrews wrote:
jobo wrote:Would anyone who attended match last night like to do a report and save me buying the WEP today?? It's not that I'm a tight ar*e, it's more that I begrudge paying for an error ridden load of overpriced rot. They even had Tuesday TV listing in Wednesdays paper.

http://wigan.rlfans.com/news.php?readmore=954
Thanks Josie. Did happen to come across this, surprised I hadn't seen it before. Bilko's reports are excellent.