Let's have it Wiganers. Post your good luck comments here.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
OJ

Re: Let's have it Wiganers. Post your good luck comments here.

Post by OJ »

Good luck lads - I'm not talking all day today so I can shout my lungs out for you tonight
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

:eusa14: :eusa14: :eusa14: :eusa14: :badg:
white elephant

Post by white elephant »

OH OH OH OH OH... WERE THE GREATEST CLUB IN THE WORLD, WEVE HAD BARRETT AND KENNY, EDWARDS AND HANLEY.... BOSTON AND KEVIN IRO.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.....O.O.O.O..... COME ON WIGAN!!!!!!! WCC!!!
WIGAN TILL I DIE

exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

The hand of fate is on your shoulders.
Destiny awaits those that wear the Cherry and White tonight.
Do it for those that have gone before you, for your names to go down in history with the other greats that have proudly worn the famous Cherry and White of Wigan RLFC.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

Wigan Warriors World Club Champions!!

Sounnds great, now lets make it a reality :eusa2: :eusa2:
cherrywarrior

Post by cherrywarrior »

I feel sick Im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come one Boyos!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish list: Billy Slater please!!!!!!!!
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

Just about to set off and savour the atmosphere around Wigan before going to the ground, I am feeling a little sick with excitement and dread. WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN WIGAN
Go on lads please be the champions the most times in yet another comp
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#