Gleeson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

Re: Gleeson

Post by cpwigan »

Final straw with Gleeson. Players had Monday off. Tuesday, he turned up late and drunk for training.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Final straw with Gleeson. Players had Monday off. Tuesday, he turned up late and drunk for training.
Not the first time by all accounts!
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

If true, then we just take the positives from the situation;
Lots of salary cap freed up, a bad influence gone, and a chance for Marsh/Charnley to get a regular go.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Shaun1967 wrote:If true, then we just take the positives from the situation;
Lots of salary cap freed up, a bad influence gone, and a chance for Marsh/Charnley to get a regular go.
Correct. And it makes me wonder if Madge saw this coming before he started to add 'centre' to Joel's existing CV?

He's nobody's fool!
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I hope it is just a rumour, he has shown some glimpses of what he can do
willie c

Post by willie c »

cpwigan wrote:Final straw with Gleeson. Players had Monday off. Tuesday, he turned up late and drunk for training.
if it has happened before maybe its better to get rid of him
here mate is that tackle seven your jokeing my head marra
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

ive just heard a rumour that 3 players have been shown the door by wigan, all three have been sacked, only a rumour and probably in the wrong part of the forum, could be a coincidence but no fielden no gleeson and roberts not playing
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Hemmmings grinning all over his smug face when he announced this rumour tonight.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

exile in Tiger country wrote:Hemmmings grinning all over his smug face when he announced this rumour tonight.
Isn't he just savouring it all!
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

surley not three players. this sounds silly now. all we know for pretty much certain is Martin Gleeson is no longer at Wigan