is this the mentality of Leigh supporters?

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
cpwigan

Re: is this the mentality of Leigh supporters?

Post by cpwigan »

ancientnloyal wrote:
butt monkey wrote:I'm more surprised that someone from Leigh can use a computer
My wife's from Leigh :conf:
Exactly :wink:

Leythers RL wise will always hate Wigan because what else do they have to hold onto. Leigh will never achieve SL status.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

cpwigan wrote:
ancientnloyal wrote:
butt monkey wrote:I'm more surprised that someone from Leigh can use a computer
My wife's from Leigh :conf:
Exactly :wink:

Leythers RL wise will always hate Wigan because what else do they have to hold onto. Leigh will never achieve SL status.
Leigh did achieve SL status on Fantasy Island, however they were relegated at the end :lol: (Mr Rourke was seen hitting Tattoo over the head with an inflatable banana in that episode)
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

The knuckle scrapers of Leigh (the vast majority) are usually closet Stains supporters. The only people I know who aspire to be scousers!!

To be fair to some of them though, the lad that Hoffman gave the medal to at the end of the WCC is from Leigh and plays for one of the junior Leigh East teams. There was a report on this in the Leigh Journal.
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
Pie un Proud

Post by Pie un Proud »

The team my little lad is playing for had a match against Leigh East last year - Never heard anything like it at an U8's game, at one point i thought they were gonna attack the ref. It was pathetic. I know not all Leythers are like this but it doesnt paint a good picture :conf:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Pie un Proud wrote:The team my little lad is playing for had a match against Leigh East last year - Never heard anything like it at an U8's game, at one point i thought they were gonna attack the ref. It was pathetic. I know not all Leythers are like this but it doesnt paint a good picture :conf:
I remember exactly the same experience at Leigh East. One woman was screaming non stop and calling the ref everything under the sun. The lad was 15!