Sadistic people

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
josie andrews

Sadistic people

Post by josie andrews »

My 4 year old ginger cat was shot on Thursday night on our estate. I say this because he wasn't out more that 15 mins.

I took him to the vet, & they found, thru xray, that the bullet was lodged near his spine. Because of excessive bruising, they put him on antibiotics & painkillers for the weekend. to be reassessed on Monday.

He went back in yesterday, to be examined by the vet who is an expert on cats. There was still severe bruising, so he decided that he would need to be opened up.

I took him this morning on my way to Wrightington for my day long treatment. When I got home at 4pm I rang the vet, hoping I could then go down for him, to bring him home.

Unfortunately the evil sadistic barsteward who did this had a very good aim!! The bullet had gone straight thru' his stomach, thru' his gut, left serious bruising & is now lodged next to his spine.

He has to stay in the vet hospital over night to see how he is in the morning after overnight treatment. The vet says it is not the next 24 hours but the next 4 or 5 days before they can tell if he responds to treatment.

HE MAY NOT PULL THRU!!!

Sorry for my rant on here, but anyone who knows me, knows I will do anything for anyone, BUT, woe betide anyone who hurts me or mine.

If you don't like cats, or hate them going on your garden a simple shoo or a squirt of water will make them move. You don't have to physically harm them.

Thank you for letting me vent my anger on here, it is also on Facebook & Twitter, but the language is a lot more extreme!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
irishwarrior

Re: Sadistic people

Post by irishwarrior »

sorry to hear that, that is terrible Josie, i dont have much like for cats myself and would be more of a dog person but anyone who would do that is sick.
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Josie i'm so sorry, what a dreadful cowardly act, i do not know what is wrong with the world today. You must be out of your mind with worry. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything works out well.There are some evil people.
Please let us know how you get on.Poor little thing must be wondering what is going on
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Thank you both for your kind words.

I too, was always a dog person Irish, the rest of my family were the cat people.

Both my cats are rescue as is my little doggie.

Evil is not the word I would use Winky, but if I get hold of whoever did it.... Evil with have a new meaning for them.

My whole family are devastated as are my close neighbours who have a lot of affection for this particular cat. He is a beautiful blonde ginger with turquoise eyes, very friendly & very placid.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
Nezza Faz

Post by Nezza Faz »

I echo the other posts commiserating with you on this awful, brainless act, on a defenceless animal.

Hope he can make a speedy & full recovery.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Nezza Faz wrote:I echo the other posts commiserating with you on this awful, brainless act, on a defenceless animal.

Hope he can make a speedy & full recovery.
Thank you, so do I :)
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

No problem josie, please keep us up to date on your little friends progress, i have never stopped thinking about it ever since you told us.
pedro

Post by pedro »

If you find them drop me a PM...
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pedro wrote:If you find them drop me a PM...
:wink:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

So sorry Josie, it beggars belief what these sick people will do.
Hope your little pal makes a sound recovery.