Gaz Hock in Directors Box

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Gaz Hock in Directors Box

Post by ancientnloyal »

Wigan Warriors were defeated 6-24 by Warrington Wolves on Friday night in front of 21,056 at the DW, notable amongst those Gareth Hock, who was visible in the director's box.
Wiganwarriors.com

Looks like we're ploughing forward with him now and for the official site to mention it it's what we bloody well need.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Panchitta Marra

Re: Gaz Hock in Directors Box

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Was in a building in Sellafield yesterday, talking to a lad from Barrow in Furness, who said on good authority that Gaz Hock is back in training with Wigan.
Anybody know if this is correct ?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Was in a building in Sellafield yesterday, talking to a lad from Barrow in Furness, who said on good authority that Gaz Hock is back in training with Wigan.
Only you PM, rest of us weren't there. We believe you were though! :lol:
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Release date from the no involvement I believe was yesterday, 25/3/11. So Monday would I expect would be back to training day.
Jim
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

highland convert wrote:Release date from the no involvement I believe was yesterday, 25/3/11. So Monday would I expect would be back to training day.
Jim
Has he been given clearance to train by the RL???
bendy hendy 5

Post by bendy hendy 5 »

I spoke to him last week, and he said he was cleared to start training with Wigan from the 23/3/11 :D
WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION

Post by WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION »

Nobby`s Girl wrote:Spoke to Gaz after the game last night, the fella is looking bigger than ever, he is solid and most importantely looking healthier with a big smile on his face. He cant wait to get back on that field! :)

.......... and I cant wait to see him !
:D :D :D :D :D :exc:
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Kittwazzer wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote:Was in a building in Sellafield yesterday, talking to a lad from Barrow in Furness, who said on good authority that Gaz Hock is back in training with Wigan.
Only you PM, rest of us weren't there. We believe you were though! :lol:
This is probably one of the funniest things I've ever read, why has nobody else commented in the 20 odd hours which have passed since it was posted?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

BriH

Post by BriH »

B30 by any chance?
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:
highland convert wrote:Release date from the no involvement I believe was yesterday, 25/3/11. So Monday would I expect would be back to training day.
Jim
Has he been given clearance to train by the RL???
According to Saturday's WEP he is still waiting the date of a hearing to decide whether he will be allowed to train with Wigan before his ban expires in June. It doesn't say if the hearing is RFL or WW (I would think RFL - but who knows??)
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!