Sam

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cumbria_warrior

Sam

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Is Sam losing the plot a bit lately, he has just served a ban for fighting and yet again becomes involved in a scrap this week. I know that he was not flaring the punches but the way the rfl hit us at the min its only time before another ban,
onedego

Re: Sam

Post by onedego »

i think the other players recognise this... was quite funny to see them all surround the situation on Friday, and POP, out comes Sam out the back, looking rather confused...

Hoff is becoming a peace maker as well...
WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION

Post by WIGAN_IS_MY_RELIGION »

To be honest with you having watched it back on sky, sam didnt do anything wrong it was all westwood throwing punches and then blythe....Red hall anyone??? Dont think so! :wink:
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Fortunately for Sam, when Solomona grabbed him,Sam realised that discretion was the better part of valour.
Realistically Westwood should get a one match ban, but he probably won't.
There were a few Wire players that should get similar warnings to that received by George after he accidentally elbowed at Hudds.
Wire were kicking out in the tackle, and we were lucky not to have someone seriously injured.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Smith tactics. took them with him from leeds. Knees, elbows cheep shots. They are all there. Dirty playing is his order of the day,Jim
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

highland convert wrote:Smith tactics. took them with him from leeds. Knees, elbows cheep shots. They are all there. Dirty playing is his order of the day,Jim
I thought the opposite of Smith at Leeds to be honest Jim.
Things at the Whino's changed dramatically for the worst when the McLennan Kiwi style of cheap shots, gobbing off at players and patting opposition players on the backs for errors etc.
bootsnall

Post by bootsnall »

Ben WESTWOOD has been charged with punching Sam TOMKINS. Watch this space! I agree with earlier comment about Sam having done nothing wrong and it's good to see a player with some passion. For me, Sam was one of the few who showed a will to win.
botica

Post by botica »

Warrington Wolves back row Ben Westwood received a caution for punching Sam Tomkins in the 43rd minute

Caution!! Good God!!! :sly:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

Sam's not a happy bunny! He hates loosing and as a result let off a barrage of verbal insults (toned down) to his mates on their way way up the tunnel at half-time.Didn't do any good though!!
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

botica wrote:Warrington Wolves back row Ben Westwood received a caution for punching Sam Tomkins in the 43rd minute

Caution!! Good God!!! :sly:
What did you expect? Anything more would have made pillocks of Sky after Stevo gave him MoM! :o