Keith Mason

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Keith Mason

Post by josie andrews »

The Huddersfield prop forward Keith Mason has been ruled out of action for 12 weeks with damaged knee ligaments.

The 29-year-old former Wakefield and St Helens forward sustained the injury in Sunday's 34-10 win over Wakefield Trinity Wildcats at the Galpharm Stadium.

He left the ground on crutches, and a full assessment has now confirmed the extent of the injury.

The Giants coach Nathan Brown has an automatic replacement for the visit of Warrington in the England front-row Eorl Crabtree, who was rested for the Wakefield game.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2011/ap ... e-ligament
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kiwiseddon

Re: Keith Mason

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Real shame for Hudds that. I know I shouldn't feel this way but my initial thoughts were, Couldn't have happended to a nicer bloke. That'll teach you for trying to deliberately injure one of our players

I was thinking of the Fielden incident last season. I know I'm being a bit unsympathetic but there are some players I just don't like. He's one of them.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Kiwiseddon wrote:Real shame for Hudds that. I know I shouldn't feel this way but my initial thoughts were, Couldn't have happended to a nicer bloke. That'll teach you for trying to deliberately injure one of our players

I was thinking of the Fielden incident last season. I know I'm being a bit unsympathetic but there are some players I just don't like. He's one of them.
I feel like I should condemn this but as a player who deliberately hurt others I have to say my initial response was along similar lines, if a little more succinct. 'Shame' ;)
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

gpartin wrote:
Kiwiseddon wrote:Real shame for Hudds that. I know I shouldn't feel this way but my initial thoughts were, Couldn't have happended to a nicer bloke. That'll teach you for trying to deliberately injure one of our players

I feel like I should condemn this but as a player who deliberately hurt others I have to say my initial response was along similar lines, if a little more succinct. 'Shame' ;)
I'm slightly ashamed of myself Gaz...... only slightly though. It's tough on any team/player/fans when someone gets an injury that causes them to be out of the game for some time but Mason's actions against Fielden were apalling and he was rightly banned. Forgive me if I won't be sending him a get well soon card.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I'm totally with you. He's a thug, always has been and always will be.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Kiwiseddon wrote:
gpartin wrote:

I'm slightly ashamed of myself Gaz...... only slightly though. It's tough on any team/player/fans when someone gets an injury that causes them to be out of the game for some time but Mason's actions against Fielden were apalling and he was rightly banned. Forgive me if I won't be sending him a get well soon card.
Why would you feel ashamed when most Wigan fans would probably be saying divine justice. I'm glad Mason as gotten injured the bloody coward.
shawxshark

Post by shawxshark »

he's an absolute tool! he lives in same town as me and swans round like he's 10 men couldn't of happened to a nicer guy ha! gilly is our coach and he sometimes comes up with him but he's so aroogant and full of himself its untrue, wouldnt mind if he was as good as coley or graham or any decent forward, he's average at best. just a bit big but now he's got a dodgy knee i'll take him lol
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

shawxshark wrote:he's an absolute tool! he lives in same town as me and swans round like he's 10 men couldn't of happened to a nicer guy ha! gilly is our coach and he sometimes comes up with him but he's so aroogant and full of himself its untrue, wouldnt mind if he was as good as coley or graham or any decent forward, he's average at best. just a bit big but now he's got a dodgy knee i'll take him lol
Kick the other bloody leg when you do take him. :lol: :lol: :lol: