Inglis to Wigan?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
HGWarrior

Inglis to Wigan?

Post by HGWarrior »

Just heard a rumour
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
josie andrews

Re: Inglis to Wigan?

Post by josie andrews »

He's only just signed for Souths this season hasn't he?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

There is no chance of this happening. Just someones wishfull thinking
Wes

Post by Wes »

Yes I heard it was inglis for madge in a swap deal!

Although this could just be me speculating for fun to get the tongues a wagging . . . . . .
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

I don't think Madge is worth swapping, even for Inglis. Can't believe that this'll be true.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Not another unsubstantiated rumour. If a rumour is a rumour then let it remain so! And just who passed on this golden nugget of information and how on earth have they become privvy to this information ? Yes I am being cynical because rumours abound concerning Madge. Did he not state that he had a job to do at Wigan and that the immediate was Wigan and the future was Australia. Or words to that effect! Until Wigan confirm or deny any links from Australia to Madge I refuse to believe anymore rumours. Inglis as a contract end of. :D