test

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
John M

test

Post by John M »

Great to be back on here!
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
Mike
Site Admin

Glad it worked

Post by Mike »

Glad the registration worked. I'm trying to find out why it didn't work automatically.The site now has 37 users, 22 of which are active. That's pretty good considering I haven't told anyone that its here again yet.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
John M

Thanks

Post by John M »

...for sorting that out Mike.I still cant log-in using the main log-in that pops up before you post a message.However the small log-in at the top of the page works fine now.Hopefully we can get this board back to its former glory.
Monie is God!

Long live Monie the king!!
AJ

Post by AJ »

i also log in @ the top as i find it works everytime as opposed to the side which is hit and missi agree with john Hopefully we can get this board back to its former glory.
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
Mike
Site Admin

side login link

Post by Mike »

Can you tell me what happens when you try and login using the link on the left hand side of the page. What happens when you fail to login?If you click the "Auto-login" tickbox on the main login page (not the one at the top of the page) you should be automatically logged whenever you visit the site using the same machine. Does this work?Thanks for your help in ironing out any little bugs that may be in the site that I haven't spotted.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
AJ

left hand side

Post by AJ »

the box on the left appears to be working for me now mike, i will keep u informed in case it breaks in the future
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!