Gleeson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
slimshady

Re: Gleeson

Post by slimshady »

I think enough has been said on this subject now, Martin Gleeson is a class player and I would like to think that everyone on here wishes him every success in his future Rugby career and that he can sort out his problems whatever they may be. He was a decent player for us and the team is weaker because of his abscence.
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

CP your full of it your stalker ish ways have been found out, you do comment on personal things about Gleeson, it was only a few weeks ago you where telling everyone about all these alleged houses he has!! Get a life & find something to do with all your pathetic spare time..........
juanpablo

Post by juanpablo »

Can other people on here please back me when I say CP Wigan has some serious issues, hes posted more than 18000 times on here at an average of 10 a day that to me is someone with a serious problem who has far to much time on his hands!! Instead of spreading rumours get a grip and do something constructive with your life.............
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

juanpablo wrote:CP your full of it your stalker ish ways have been found out, you do comment on personal things about Gleeson, it was only a few weeks ago you where telling everyone about all these alleged houses he has!! Get a life & find something to do with all your pathetic spare time..........
:lol: Are you seriously coming here and even having the stupidity to suggest Martin Gleeson does not have properties that he lets out. Please tell me you are not so stupid.

Incidentally, does he have part share of a sunbed salon that had its front demolished in the last week or so :wink:

I was prepared to humour you but when you come here spouting lies, and petty abuse then do one joker :roll:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

juanpablo wrote:Can other people on here please back me when I say CP Wigan has some serious issues, hes posted more than 18000 times on here at an average of 10 a day that to me is someone with a serious problem who has far to much time on his hands!! Instead of spreading rumours get a grip and do something constructive with your life.............
What I or anybody else does is there free choice as long as they do not break the law. I spend far far too much time on a computer working and I use forums for breaks, what's your excuse joker. Are you a stalker. You certainly are a liar given your post tonight. If I cared what an idiot like you thinks about me then please somebody, lock me up ASAP.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

cpwigan wrote:
juanpablo wrote:Can other people on here please back me when I say CP Wigan has some serious issues, hes posted more than 18000 times on here at an average of 10 a day that to me is someone with a serious problem who has far to much time on his hands!! Instead of spreading rumours get a grip and do something constructive with your life.............
What I or anybody else does is there free choice as long as they do not break the law. I spend far far too much time on a computer working and I use forums for breaks, what's your excuse joker. Are you a stalker. You certainly are a liar given your post tonight. If I cared what an idiot like you thinks about me then please somebody, lock me up ASAP.
No point CP they still have access to computers inside :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
cpwigan wrote:please somebody, lock me up ASAP.
No point CP they still have access to computers inside :lol:
:lol: :lol: We will never escape you cp :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:blush: Juan Pabloa probably thinks I post from my prison cell now :o :lol:
missyme65

Post by missyme65 »

*bakes cake with file in*
softy southerner finds the holy grail...
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

cpwigan wrote: :blush: Juan Pabloa probably thinks I post from my prison cell now :o :lol:
Padded Cell? :wink:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx