Gleeson

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

Re: Gleeson

Post by cpwigan »

trotski_tgwu wrote:
cpwigan wrote: :blush: Juan Pabloa probably thinks I post from my prison cell now :o :lol:
Padded Cell? :wink:
True :lol:

Dave O is in the next cell and Medlocke the other :wink:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

God wrote:I like the so called Stalker ways, thats if you do it. :wink: I wouldnt call the paparazzi stalkers, there doing there job.

Your just reporting the truth, i like to know what type of a person Glesson is. Makes it easyer to take at the fact hes gone.

I loved Gleeson as a player, no doubt he is a quality player and were missing him big time. Gutted he has gone in that respect. IMO best center in the league.

However as a person he comes across as a not very nice individual and if it upsets the dressing room and coaching staff then im glad hes gone, NOBODY is bigger than the club.
I think the opposite may be true. He is actually a nice lad when you meet him, maybe too nice for his own good. A soft touch, certainly. He just wants to be everyone's friend. And that is not always possible!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
God wrote:I like the so called Stalker ways, thats if you do it. :wink: I wouldnt call the paparazzi stalkers, there doing there job.

Your just reporting the truth, i like to know what type of a person Glesson is. Makes it easyer to take at the fact hes gone.

I loved Gleeson as a player, no doubt he is a quality player and were missing him big time. Gutted he has gone in that respect. IMO best center in the league.

However as a person he comes across as a not very nice individual and if it upsets the dressing room and coaching staff then im glad hes gone, NOBODY is bigger than the club.
I think the opposite may be true. He is actually a nice lad when you meet him, maybe too nice for his own good. A soft touch, certainly. He just wants to be everyone's friend. And that is not always possible!
Until he's had a drink when he can be obnoxious & nout as nast!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Just an update,

A dozen warders have took their own lives in 2011.

Some believe it is down to CPW rambling about coaching tactics, others believe it is due to Dave O explaining the salary cap non stop for 48 hours at a time whilst others believe it is due to Medlocke continually crying 'I want you Hocky' as he dreams during the night.

:eh:
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Kittwazzer wrote:

A bloke at work, not in B30 Pond though, told me that when he was at Saints, Sculthorpe was the worst culprit for taking the p1ss out of Gleeson, always hacking on that he had no cash or cards on him and then Gleeson would take money out of his own account and give it to Sculthorpe.
The same bloke also said that Barrow Raiders had to get Mark Gleeson out of bed totally pissed as a fart and unable to walk to attend a training session. This was pre-season. Seems as though it runs in the family.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Im surprised someone calculated post per day ratio's. what is mine?
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

ancientnloyal wrote:Im surprised someone calculated post per day ratio's. what is mine?
11294 posts in 1829 days = 6.17 posts per day.

Seemples! :lol:
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Well he's signed for Hull on an 18 month deal. So much for injuries and taking a break from the game as being the reasons he left us. That leaves minor disciplinary problem as the only reason left the club gave for him leaving.

We sacked a player for a minor disciplinary reason. Excellent (not).
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

DaveO wrote:Well he's signed for Hull on an 18 month deal. So much for injuries and taking a break from the game as being the reasons he left us. That leaves minor disciplinary problem as the only reason left the club gave for him leaving.

We sacked a player for a minor disciplinary reason. Excellent (not).
its obviously been agreed between player and club, just what do you expect 'we've sacked Martin Gleeson because he turned up pissed to work, got involved with gangsters blah blah blah' regardless of anything else which may have been discussed there's confidentiality of an employee to take into account and the fact that its unlikely they want to send him over the edge.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Themole

Post by Themole »

CPWigan--- Oh dear your at it again, you must be dealing with some real low lifes who think they are in the know or are just giving you snippets of information enough for you to make a fool of yourself.

I submit to you that eventually you will stop this persecution and learn that hiding behind a forum like this is not as secure as you may think.

Now I am not hiding here CP other than to say if you want to share E mails privatly we can discuss why you are so hell bent on persecuting a family that has done you no harm nor the player for that matter.