Re: Happiness levels after Good Friday win?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

10 for me :D
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
onedego

Post by onedego »

totally 10 for me also. Havent stopped smiling still. There was a moment there that i thought they had us, but to come down to the last minute like that...

The stewards in front of us actually had to cover their ears on the last try because the noise was tremendous!

Based on what Radz said in SSB after the game, this is the turning point. Bring on the rest of the season with no more draws, and no more losses!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

:D :D :D I'm so happy i'll be airborne for a week... first half an hour I thought we had blown it.... that last 5 minutes I nearly chewed my fingers off.. what a fantastic feeling.. stopped their singing big time.
WIGAN! WIGAN! WIGAN!
Salsa Caliente

Post by Salsa Caliente »

Happiness level of 10 for the result.

The way we did it still shows that we have some work to do.

But, my happiness level is nothing in comparison to my niece. She went to her first game today - can you imagine that, your first game is a Wigan v Saints derby.

She was jumping up and down, danced whenever we scored and generally went doolally. Her happiness level was I'd say 20 out of 10... plus Pat's her favourite player because he scores lots of points.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

10 to the power of infinity for me. IIRC, there were 38 seconds left on the clock when we started a move which ended with Josh Charnley breaking 5,000 hearts.

Absolutely bloody priceless! :lol:
Salsa Caliente

Post by Salsa Caliente »

Kittwazzer wrote:10 to the power of infinity for me. IIRC, there were 38 seconds left on the clock when we started a move which ended with Josh Charnley breaking 5,000 hearts.

Sounds like a catchphrase for a certain credit card company. :wink:

Does anybody know how the Sky commentary team were reacting after the Saints penalty?

If it was up to usual form, I bet they were sick as pigs.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Salsa Caliente wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:10 to the power of infinity for me. IIRC, there were 38 seconds left on the clock when we started a move which ended with Josh Charnley breaking 5,000 hearts.

Sounds like a catchphrase for a certain credit card company. :wink:

Does anybody know how the Sky commentary team were reacting after the Saints penalty?

If it was up to usual form, I bet they were sick as pigs.
Ooooow it was, They thought stains were the young dogs Bollocks until 80seconds to go then they were their usual petulant school boys apart from Clarkie who praised wigan the whole game :lol: :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

onedego

Post by onedego »

I want to change my vote... Having got home from the game, and being delighted my dad sky+'d (other digital recorders are available) the latter part of the game, I took great pleasure in watching only the last 5 minutes.

If anyone else has it recorded, watch it back over and over to see the faces of the saints fans after that final try. Then watch further on as Pat gets the extras...

For that, and that reason only, can I change my vote from aa 10 to a 20?
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

No. I'm afraid your first answer is the only one we can accept! #kenbruce #popmaster :lol:
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Who were the six players Saints had missing? seemed a strong team to me, no doubt we will never stop hearing that we beat a weakened Saints team..no change there then :eusa15: :eusa15: