Re: Happiness levels after Good Friday win?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Flannery, Gaskell, Murphy, Karalius, Mathias and Vollenhoven.

We beat a weakened team. Accept it!
onedego

Post by onedego »

i took a mosey on over to that crappy fan site they have, for a lookie at what they were saying, and yes, Wigan only beat them because they have a weakend squad (or Week-End Squad), the ref was sh**e, there was "that forward pass", and apparently Hoff should be banned for knocking some lad over while he was kicking... Oh, some of them also think that that toy thrower was worthy of Man Of The Match?!? If it went to any saints player, it would be that kid who looked like he'd been run over by the line painter, Foster?

Tomorrow, I will be going to the butchers. Our butcher's assistant is a Saints fan... This should be good...

I'm trying to decide whether to put myself through it again tomorrow with the 20s...
sudokuwarrior

Post by sudokuwarrior »

Scotty Moore lives in Lowton and goes in the shop that LR'sAngel works in. I wonder if we will see him this week!!!!!!!!!!
The futures Brett, The future's orange!!!

2007- A fan-tash-tic season!!!!!!!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Onedego..Ask for a pound of tripe!!!! :D :D
onedego

Post by onedego »

was actually thinking of taking him a slice of Humble Pie. LOL.

I'm going to take my camera with me i think and take a picture of his face when the wife & I walk in wearing the shirts we were wearing today (slightly minging i know, but there is absolutly no way i'm going and NOT wearing the colours!)
NathanCroucher

Post by NathanCroucher »

My head is still spinning from what was one of the maddest rugby league games I have ever seen. It makes no sense how it happened, I don't understand how it happened, I am still a bit confused by all the excitement and the drama but at the end of they day nothing beats Wigan beating St Helens. What a nice day it was for it too.
Lovers Come & Go But I Will Always Have My Wigan Rugby.
Salsa Caliente

Post by Salsa Caliente »

NathanCroucher wrote:My head is still spinning from what was one of the maddest rugby league games I have ever seen. It makes no sense how it happened, I don't understand how it happened, I am still a bit confused by all the excitement and the drama but at the end of they day nothing beats Wigan beating St Helens. What a nice day it was for it too.
My brother described it well by saying it was like a Wendyball match - going end to end.

The match was a great advert for the game, but I only have one request now to the players, please start handing out a few pastings to some teams, my ticker can't stand these close run matches.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

onedego wrote:i took a mosey on over to that crappy fan site they have, for a lookie at what they were saying, and yes, Wigan only beat them because they have a weakend squad (or Week-End Squad), the ref was sh**e, there was "that forward pass", and apparently Hoff should be banned for knocking some lad over while he was kicking... Oh, some of them also think that that toy thrower was worthy of Man Of The Match?!? If it went to any saints player, it would be that kid who looked like he'd been run over by the line painter[, Foster?

Tomorrow, I will be going to the butchers. Our butcher's assistant is a Saints fan... This should be good...

I'm trying to decide whether to put myself through it again tomorrow with the 20s...
LMFAO!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mrs Lifter

Post by Mrs Lifter »

God bless the man who invented Sky + came home yesterday and watched us win again and again and again and again Oh well you get the picture
When you know the result the sheer joy of listening to Stevo talk about a Saints win and then his utter disbelief at the end is worth the fifty quid i pay to sky on its own.
And Fosters smug acne riddled face after the penalty when he thought hed won it for them Ha
therse nothing finer then a glum scouser
The lad that sits in front of me even kissed me :roll:
not abad day
onedego

Post by onedego »

Funny KW, the kid who's been run over by the white line painter is 3 rows behind me at the 20s match. I won't tell him though. :lol: