BBC

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
waterside glens

BBC

Post by waterside glens »

well done the BBC no c. cup on bbc in N. ireland what a feckin farce. They force you to buy a license for their shit programmes and when some thing good is on they don't show it . What a bunch of w***ers.They have a cheek to wonder why people buy sky.
exile in Tiger country

Re: BBC

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Not quite that bad over here on the mainland, however the game tomorrow is on BBC1 from three 'til four and BBC2 from Four 'til five.
The wendyball results obviously can't be moved from BBC1 to allow complete coverage of live sport!!

Utter Nonsense.
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

waterside glens wrote:well done the BBC no c. cup on bbc in N. ireland what a feckin farce. They force you to buy a license for their shit programmes and when some thing good is on they don't show it . What a bunch of w***ers.They have a cheek to wonder why people buy sky.
If you have Sky mate you can watch it on the regional bbc chanels, thats prob the only gd thing about sky compared to virgan

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Waterside glens, have you got sky? if so try the channels as listed below

974 BBC1 London
978 BBC1 North West
990 BBC2 West

you might be able to get the match on these.

look on the link below for other options

http://www.stevelarkins.freeuk.com/skyt ... egions.htm
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i can get it on virgin but why should i have to pay to watch it on virgin when i already pay a license fee.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Sorry was just trying to be helpfull
onedego

Post by onedego »

http:\\complaints.bbc.co.uk let's ALL complain and get an appology from the BBC! :cool: