People from Barrow?

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
AINSCOUGHWRIGHT81

Re: People from Barrow?

Post by AINSCOUGHWRIGHT81 »

We must meet up CP then you can say you have met a nice Barrowvian, I go to 95% of home games usually end up in red robin after the game, could go in south stand bar before. I have also been made redundant if you can get me a job where you work you can say youve worked with a nice Barrowvian.
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Josie, just because it has wigan in his username means what? I have cumbria in mine but dont originate from here. :angry:
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Josie, just because it has wigan in his username means what? I have cumbria in mine but dont originate from here. :angry:
I was being sarcastic!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

cumbria_warrior wrote:Josie, just because it has wigan in his username means what? I have cumbria in mine but dont originate from here. :angry:
do you cut hair?
cumbria_warrior

HAHA no medlocke, Bros married my sister
Wes

Post by Wes »

I think Stoke is like CPs Barrow lol, every single Stokian I have met has been an A*se.

As good as Robbie Williams and Phil the Power are, both A*ses!

Anyone agree/disagree?
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

I've been fishing the beaches around Barrow, Millom, Bardsea etc for over 40 years and never met an unpleasant person up there yet. Talk always gets around to rugby when I tell them i'm a Wigginer and the great teams both Barrow and Wigan had during the fifties.
cumbria_warrior

Not many baduns amongst us Millom lads
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

bill.inger wrote:I've been fishing the beaches around Barrow, Millom, Bardsea etc for over 40 years and never met an unpleasant person up there yet. Talk always gets around to rugby when I tell them i'm a Wigginer and the great teams both Barrow and Wigan had during the fifties.
I once met a fellow Wigan fan while fishing on the Blocks near Haverigg in the late 90's, had a good crack about Wigan and fishing and all that, was this you by any chance?
bill.inger

Post by bill.inger »

Medlocke, I don't recollect such an occasion, sorry, but thanks for the new mark to try. I'll give it a bash when wind and tide are favourable. Thanks, Bill.