planking

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
Kiwiseddon

Re: planking

Post by Kiwiseddon »

He seemed ok at the end of the game, walking around with the team. I just can't believe how his try turned out. You can't write it.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Poor Sam , he takes some stick every game, was a disgraceful tackle, had no chance of making the tackle or dislodging the ball, but always thought if a person was sent off it had to be a penalty also, so should wigan not of got the try the conversion and a penalty? [/code]
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

cumbria_warrior wrote:I too thought he was just doing a planking celebration, hope he is ok though
That is exactly what I thought too at first.
Wes

Post by Wes »

I hope they keep the planking thing harmless because these guys are role models and a couple of people have died from this going wrong allready. I think it is massive in Aus, the problem we will have is how far people take this to be better than the photos we see, Id hate for something to happen over here and the media blame it on our stars planking around.
south_stander

Post by south_stander »

Seems the club have put a stop to it according to Chris Tuson and Sam on twitter
Wes

Post by Wes »

Good sensible move.