Sam Tomkins

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wes

Re: Sam Tomkins

Post by Wes »

Raynor has been cited, Refer to tribunal. Law: 15.1(b) Detail: When tackling or attempting to tackle makes contact with the head or neck of an opponent Grade: B

Whats the min max of a grade b offence anybody?
billyboy

Post by billyboy »

More than one person (including Potter) claims that Raynor was trying to "dislodge the ball". Considering where The ball was in relation to Sam's head, maybe Raynor should go to Specsavers.
How Ganson could not give a penalty for that, but penalise a Wigan player for having a hand on a Bradfors players shoulder defies belief.
I agree with the comment that the incident swung the game to Bradford.
As for the comments on Redvee, are you really concerned with the opinions of demented Scousers? I'm not!
Paul Cullen's eaten my dictionary!
StarAndy

Post by StarAndy »

in short a one match ban and £50 fine

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

billyboy wrote:More than one person (including Potter) claims that Raynor was trying to "dislodge the ball". Considering where The ball was in relation to Sam's head, maybe Raynor should go to Specsavers.
How Ganson could not give a penalty for that, but penalise a Wigan player for having a hand on a Bradfors players shoulder defies belief.
As for the comments on Redvee, are you really concerned with the opinions of demented Scousers? I'm not!
Actually, I think he did! Just watched it again. After all the confusion, getting clarification from Silverwood, giving the red card, Ganson raises his arms towards the posts which he wouldn't do for a conversion. I think he gave the penalty not realising the conversion hadn't been taken!
shaunedwardsfanclub

Post by shaunedwardsfanclub »

billyboy wrote:More than one person (including Potter) claims that Raynor was trying to "dislodge the ball". considering where The ball was in relation to Sam's head, maybe Raynor should go to Specsavers.
:angry:

Trying to dislodge the ball! Waht a joke, the only thing that Raynor was trying to dislodge was a few teeth. If the shoe had been on the other foot everyone outside Wigan would have been asking for a public hanging. Why did Kear not suggest a 10 game ban?[/b]
Winning is down to 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration - Shaun Edwards
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Potter is trying to blame tackling techniques for his teams injuries. Idiot.

I have always said it and I always shall. Once a coach has been 3 years out of the NRL, whatever nationality they are no better than any other SL coach. Potter has been here what 6 years?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Any RL professional who has the gaul to sugest Raynor was going for the ball shoulkd be similarly suspended
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

I find it disgusting that a lot of comments on the various sites from other teams fans are saying that they enjoyed what happened, there not fans of the sport. I hope Sam comes back next week and runs riot, a cheap shot when there was no chance of catching Sam or the ball, should be at least 2 - 3 game ban, just hope he counts his lucky stars that he went off because Joel was gonna sort him by the look of him
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I put a post on Twitter yesterday saying the RL press are absolute cheating scum. That brought some total muppets out of the woodwork I tell thee.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."