why are we scared?!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
sheepsteeth

Re: why are we scared?!!!

Post by sheepsteeth »

Thankyou Kooch!!!

this was my aim when starting this thread!!! let's stop being negative, we are gonna smash the Wire!!

and Gaz Hock is gonna hit Solomona so hard his massive gut won't stop wobbling until christmas!!!!
Wes

Post by Wes »

Hahaha have you seen Solomona at the minute hes gone massive! Do you think hes found the local chippy? Still extremely dangerous but my god I can never recall him carrying so much weight!
OJ

Post by OJ »

Him and Feka use the same pie shop :)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

OJ

Post by OJ »

the winky one wrote:And another thing...Let's stop turning on one another,that won't solve anything, just play into the hands of the opposition.... Rant over with.. :D :D
:eusa2: :eusa2: Well said, couldn't agree more. Let's leave that to the posters on RLFans for that :eusa2:
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

If all goes to plan with the RFL and the Beeb, the winner of this game will get a tough run in to the final to ensure the best TV viewing. A semi against Stains is well on the cards.
botica

Post by botica »

We shouldn't be scared!
Its a good few weeks away and form could dip for either of the teams.

They run out well away from home. They will have Hock and Fielden and MM preparing them for the battle.

:razz:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

botica wrote: They will have Hock and Fielden and MM preparing them for the battle.

:razz:
I'm not sure about Fielden.whats the latest?
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Apparently Stu is only due back in July, that's if everything goes to plan...but there may not be enough time for him to get match fit, he will need a couple of games at least. Gaz will have a bit longer.. it could be a close shave
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

If we are all honest (like I have mentioned on another post) at this moment in time we will be more worried about them than they are about us, however, we are not playing them for a while and nothing is won just yet. I for one think that we will be 'just right' when it comes to the quarter final and further down the line the play-offs! Nothing but trust in MM/SW/KR, but more importantly the PLAYERS!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

Actually True Blue, they may be over-confident even to the point of arrogant and i think that sometimes works against you. Most peoples natural reaction(mine included)when the draw was made was oh my god we've no chance.You see we believe the hype that is being printed about them at the moment, well let's make our own hype.Now we have had time to reflect calmly, it's not so bad.
And as you say it's a while off yet and most of the Warrington team could be injured, or Heaven forbid, ours.
So let's get into the right frame of mind now,This is our trophy and our time GET IN THERE!!