Tuson To Face RFL Disciplinary

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
onedego

Re: Chris Tuson Given 1 Match Ban

Post by onedego »

dont have Sky myself, so can't get at that time...

Usually, i can see the offences they're talking about when i'm watching the game... but this one, either it's a load of hoo-har over nothing, or the rules changed.

Consistency? Jim Royale!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

THE 18th Man wrote:apparently it is the 39th minute and about 15 seconds in. all he does is wrap his arms around him and pull him down, something many people call a TACKLE.
just so the RFL are sure i'll repeat it again, it is called a Ta-ckle. you see it happen loads in matches sometimes we have players who do these illegal things called tackles, some do 40 or 50 in a match :o :o

Why are we always treated like the Krays for every single
minor incident?John Wilkin??, the King of the high shot...
Give me strength!! :angry: :angry:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

I have watched the full game in detail about 3 times and obviously I know when the incident is now but I am astounded that it has been picked up on and warrants a 1 match ban (and Raynors was a 2 match ban in comparison). Don't want to sound cynical but do you think that the RFL are trying to encourage us to play a certain Mr Hock on Saturday and a ban to Tuson will help this happen or am I way off the mark and why would the RFL want that?, I don't know really, just a thought. Whatever the thought process is behind this ban it is wrong and unfair on the lad. Will we appeal?
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:I have watched the full game in detail about 3 times and obviously I know when the incident is now but I am astounded that it has been picked up on and warrants a 1 match ban (and Raynors was a 2 match ban in comparison). Don't want to sound cynical but do you think that the RFL are trying to encourage us to play a certain Mr Hock on Saturday and a ban to Tuson will help this happen or am I way off the mark and why would the RFL want that?, I don't know really, just a thought. Whatever the thought process is behind this ban it is wrong and unfair on the lad. Will we appeal?
Honestly, they should watch cricket or golf or something at RFL headquaters if tackles upset them so much
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

Just watched it again? It must be because he did a two footed tackle lol. All I could see was he used both his legs to take Wilkin down
cumbria_warrior

Post by cumbria_warrior »

The amazing thing is Joel and Andy Coley were both up on charges as well! Luckily both got No Charge, it amazes me that there is barely a week goes by that we dont have players up on charges
Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Do you think there's a green eyed monster living at the RFL in Leeds?
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
doc

Re: Tuson To Face RFL Disciplinary

Post by doc »

Yes!!!
RJ

Post by RJ »

Really don't see why they have banned him. At this rate we'll be playing touch rugby soon.
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

Is that really it? Really?
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."