Saints in the Semi!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: Saints in the Semi!!!!

Post by First Try Tickle »

I will be in Menorca so will miss my first derby for years.

But as to where it should be, think how many we took to the HJ on Saturday. I would say that end holds about 2500 to 3000. I dont know alot who couldnt go as it sold out.

So realisticalty, how many more do you think we would take to the semi, remember it will be on an afternoon on BBC tv during probably the most popular weeks of the holiday season.

Another 2000 if were lucky. If Saints do the same the HJ is perfect.

I bet its at the HJ and it isn't a sell out. Any offers.

:)

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

As we have 10,000+ ST Holders its a matter of simple maths. 6,500 tickets will not be enough. Especially as another 5,000+ ST holders will materialise out of thin air for a semi v Stains!
HGWarrior

Post by HGWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:As we have 10,000+ ST Holders its a matter of simple maths. 6,500 tickets will not be enough. Especially as another 5,000+ ST holders will materialise out of thin air for a semi v Stains!
10,000+ ST doesn't mean a thing. Where were they all at Bradford? The additional cost for the CC rounds adds up.

Four of the season tickets holders that I know of will be on holiday in Egyot so I'll have to find a bar somewhere to watch. Anyone know of any in Sharm el Sheikh area?
The future's bright

The future's Cherry & White!!!!!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Andy Wilson just tweeted we will play at HJ on Saturday. T'other two play at Donny!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »