Help - Childs Ticket

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyther Pie

Help - Childs Ticket

Post by Leyther Pie »

I have bought my daughter a ticket for the salford game but i have just been told by her mum that she cant come. Is there any way i can get a refund from the club?
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
simmy1

Re: Help - Childs Ticket

Post by simmy1 »

hi mate

yea just take ticket back if you paid by card take that with you i had one i had to return they refunded it stright away even though was the night of the game 90 mins before kick off
onedego

Post by onedego »

Call the Stadium Ticket office and ask if you are able to. Chances are you'd have to visit the stadium ticket office to turn the ticket in if they allow it.

In short, if they says no, your best bet is to see if someone on one of the boards wants it... Remember though, you can't sell it above face value, that's illegal.
onedego

Post by onedego »

simmy1 wrote:hi mate

yea just take ticket back if you paid by card take that with you i had one i had to return they refunded it stright away even though was the night of the game 90 mins before kick off
Depends who you get... I had one girl tell me I wasn't allow to trade my season ticket for the Hull game in May for another game... After she'd checked, she processed it, but cocked up and I ended up with 2 paper tickets for the hull game, and disabled cards for Huddersfield & Leeds... ended up having to use paper tickets for Hudds and Leeds... a right mess!

Good luck OP!
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

Cheers for the replies peeps. Will ring them Tomoz when I get a min
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.