Rumour has it....

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TonyH

Re: Rumour has it....

Post by TonyH »

Sorry all just got a bit giddy, yeh lookin forward to coming home and getting to Wembley :D
Up The Mont!
Jake

Post by Jake »

josie andrews wrote:
lcharnock2 wrote:Can anyone reveal what this actually is?
Tony, the original poster is in Afghanistan. His tour appears to be ending a week or so earlier than expected :)
I like it too bring them all home I say :D
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Josie. I read a Facebook status this week from a kid who was in Jack's class at St Peters. Played for our OSJ team from Under 9s. He's in Afghanistan right now and expects to be there till December. It really hit home with me!

My great great uncle was a career soldier who fought in the Afghan Wars of the 1870s. We realised we would never beat them even then and nothing has changed.

We entered an illegal war in Iraq on false intelligence and justified it by taking Saddam out. Some 250,000 Iraqis have died as a consequence. Far more than Saddam ever killed yet we claim to be the good guys!

The world has gone crazy!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
The world has gone crazy!
Are you only just realising this Stu?

No wonder I'm so cynical about everything :exc:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

Think the world has always been crazy.

Safe journey home TonyH.