Only one each, come on

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Only one each, come on

Post by ian.birchall »

Whats going on, at Wembley with its 85000 capacity there cannot be any restriction surely on getting tickets, particularly if Cas win, it was always 2 tickets/season ticket in the good old days, remember 1985 when we took 39000!! to Wembley, never mind all the pies, WHO STOLE THE TICKETS :conf: :conf:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
josie andrews

Re: Only one each, come on

Post by josie andrews »

We have only been allocated 10,000 tickets :conf:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
endoman

Post by endoman »

Things have changed a little with the ease of choosing a block and seat via the web, no longer will I have to sleep in the car park at CP waiting for ticket office to open, I now just have to wait for Postie to drop them through my door.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

josie andrews wrote:We have only been allocated 10,000 tickets :conf:
Book via the RFL site!
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

ive just booked ours via the RFL site and booked parking for the car to, i didnt fance trying to wait for tickets in the rain tomorrow, were just to the left of the main of wigan allocated tickets
pedro

Post by pedro »

jolleymike wrote:ive just booked ours via the RFL site and booked parking for the car to, i didnt fance trying to wait for tickets in the rain tomorrow, were just to the left of the main of wigan allocated tickets
us too
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

I got 11 tickets for the Wigan end online from the RFL.

Whilst I am a season ticket holder it doesn't seem right that anyone can buy as many tickets as you like for the Wigan end off the RFL before they go on sale to season ticket holders.
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
botica

Post by botica »

pedro wrote:
jolleymike wrote:ive just booked ours via the RFL site and booked parking for the car to, i didnt fance trying to wait for tickets in the rain tomorrow, were just to the left of the main of wigan allocated tickets
us too
Which block are you in? each block i click says unavailable
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
pie eater and proud of it

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

botica wrote:
pedro wrote:
us too
It seems to me that the blocks DIRECTLY behind the sticks are unavailable, however if you are prepared to be behind the sticks in the corner ish then you can get them.

On another thread I have queried 2 Wigan fans who say they have bought in Block 134 I think, that block is unavailable. We want it !

But they havent got back to me, implying, they havent got that block IMO.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

pie eater and proud of it wrote:
botica wrote:
pedro wrote: us too
It seems to me that the blocks DIRECTLY behind the sticks are unavailable, however if you are prepared to be behind the sticks in the corner ish then you can get them.

On another thread I have queried 2 Wigan fans who say they have bought in Block 134 I think, that block is unavailable. We want it !

But they havent got back to me, implying, they havent got that block IMO.
They may have got the £41 tickets but there is no way they have any £31 in blocks 133 or 134, they are exclusive to Wigan Rugby Ticket office only.
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan