Victory sing song

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Sam Panapa ate me pie

Victory sing song

Post by Sam Panapa ate me pie »

Just had a chance to watch the BBC broadcast of the game and thought the camera in the changing room at the end was class.

Revealed perfectly the outstanding team spirit and bond this set of players and back room staff has.

When MM was leading the sing song with the cold box does anyone know what they were singing?
Joanne2809

Re: Victory sing song

Post by Joanne2809 »

I want to know too !!!!! couldnt quite make it out !?
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Sam Panapa ate me pie wrote:Just had a chance to watch the BBC broadcast of the game and thought the camera in the changing room at the end was class.

Revealed perfectly the outstanding team spirit and bond this set of players and back room staff has.

When MM was leading the sing song with the cold box does anyone know what they were singing?
Not really bothered what the song was it was just a delight to see the spirit in the camp.Though at the time I admit to being curious.Then the curiosity passed and the passion expressed in that dressing room was delightful to see.Lets hope it will be more raucous after a win at Wemberleeeeeeeeee. :D
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Ive rarely seen a coach that lives and breathes the game like MM does, he is a fan when the camera pans to him his body language often mimics my own. He really does live every minute of a game and those pictures at the end summed him up, he stood in the centre of the changing rooms and every wigan player was focused on him as the cheered, then he sits down brings the cooler over and leads the chants.

He's a brilliant coach and ill be really sad to see him leave but how professional has he been! he knows he's leaving and if anything its seen him go up in intensity hes a credit to our club.

Also not once in his 2 year tender here have i heard him moan about ref decisions, injuries or be drawn into a slanging match.

100% professional
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
southernpie

Post by southernpie »

I totally agree and having seen those pictures and heard Ryan Hoffman's interview on BBC after the match, I really hope those two can go back to Australia next year with an armful of every winners medal available to them. I will be sorry to see both go, but in the future hope to be able to look back on the 2011 season with pleasure remembering a champion coach and a champion player in a champion team.
This St Helens Defence is like a lollipopman at Brands Hatch -Ray French BBC TV Challenge Cup 1982

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-55dq ... Botica.jpg [/img]

https://picasaweb.google.com/nogireman/ ... SDELRUGBY#
jobo

Post by jobo »

It was great to watch. Loved that IL joined in, brilliant.
onedego

Post by onedego »

MM will be back, you'll see. He even said he wouldn't rule out a return. Once the filmstar gets that little bit too pre-madonna'ish, he'll be on the first plane back to Wigan.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Have asked before what the victory song is but apparently its a secret & for the players only :cool:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
BriH

Post by BriH »

onedego wrote:MM will be back, you'll see. He even said he wouldn't rule out a return. Once the filmstar gets that little bit too pre-madonna'ish, he'll be on the first plane back to Wigan.
Hope your right mate but, at the same time, I wish Madge 'All the best' in his new job. But maybe The Crow will poke his beak into the pie too much!!