Rangi Chase!!

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Rangi Chase!!

Post by Kittwazzer »

Just thought I would educate everyone on the meaning of the term 'Rangi Chase'.

In any box of After Eight Mints, there is always a large number of empty envelopes and no more than four or five actual mints. The rangi chase is the process by which, no matter which part of the box you insert your fingers into, or how often, you will always extract most of the empty sachets before pinning down an actual mint, or 'rangi'.
The rangi chase also occurs with people who put their spent matches back in the box, and then embarrass themselves at parties trying to light cigarettes with half an inch of charcoal!
the winky one

Post by the winky one »

God wrote:Money talks, just ask Stefan Rachford.

Yes..it usually says "Goodbye" :D
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

cpwigan wrote:Chase might be a Moran; Great as the only big fish in a pond but less so in a bigger pond with lots of big fish.
Correct he would be another Moran, his game is alot more off the cuff and he basically has a free reign at Cas and they give him the ball at every opportunity, would he work well in a tight team structure? and i'm not sure that you could have two players within the side who have a free reign, would he run as a decoy? would he be happy at a hard disciplined club? didn't he get dropped for ill discipline at the beginning of season?

Great player and i love watching him but there's alot of question marks.
OAMJSONA

Post by OAMJSONA »

Been advised he as signed for Widnes
Wigan is and always will be a town of Cherry & White

Wes

Post by Wes »

Wow thats a come down from Cas!
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Even if he is not another Moran - could he be another Orr?

Was brilliant at Cas, but never hit the same heights for Wigan (a couple of games aside)
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
Wes

Post by Wes »

On red vee today!

Hot off the Press

From the same bloke who told me about Hohaia before he signed..

We are after 1 more signing, but need to get rid of 2 before we can, as believe it or not we are at the top of salary cap. Lots of players on back loaded contracts i.e 50k 1st yr 70k 2nd yr 90k 3rd year etc.

Likely to be English player. Also Leigh are after Purtill to replace Millward but he is not interested in going.

Also Wigan have more or less signed Rangi Chase. Just arguing about compensation payments. Am not disclosing where he has got the info from, but like I say in fairness he told me about Hohaia and I laughed and then lo and behold we signed him.

If Wigan do get Chase, its bad news for the rest of us.

bendy hendy 5

Post by bendy hendy 5 »

someone mentioned a similar thing to me the other week, but i just laughed it off-just to good to be true!! I for one would be as happy as a pig in its own sh?t if it true :eusa10: :)
Wes

Post by Wes »

If I am being honest I would prefer to give Mellor a shot HOWEVER its a better rumoured signing than Rose Petal (Flowers) Luaki and Thomas!
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

Mellor is 21yrs old and has plenty of time to blossom into a SL player. Finch may well be gone at the end of the 2012 season and Deacs needs to retire. As I've mentioned before, I've never seen Mellor play but trust that he's as good as people say he is. However, for the sake of a year under the guidance of Finch, Deacon and possibly Chase, he could be coached into being something special.
Something similar to having Trent Barrett in the team as a mentor to the likes of Sam T when he was a junior. And he turned out ok!

I think Rangi Chase would be an excellent signing for the club. I've always thought he was a great player and someone who is more then happy to take the line on. Finch and Deacs are both top generals and distributors but they don't have that maverick element that Chase has.

Sign him up. Might just be the good news we need right now.
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."