Maguire's Dilema

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
KOOCH

Maguire's Dilema

Post by KOOCH »

Sky sports report Michael as having a dilema re Hock or Farrell.He's reported as saying he will see how things go in training.Whilst I myself am a big admirer of young Liam I am also a big fan of Gareth's so who would you pick for Saturday? I myself would opt for Gareth as he should present more of an attacking option against the whino's.His ability to do freakish things as regards off loads would in my humble opinion sway it for me plus I feel the whino's would find him more of an handful than young Liam.Just my opinion. :D
THE 18th Man

Re: Maguire's Dilema

Post by THE 18th Man »

if Hansen is banned he wont need to pick. what a joke that is, any excuse the RFL have to punish a player to help their precious Whinos
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

THE 18th Man wrote:if Hansen is banned he wont need to pick. what a joke that is, any excuse the RFL have to punish a player to help their precious Whinos
Quite agree with everything you say.But it was inevitable that the rfl would look for any avenue to ban a Wigan player.It is quite evident that the whino's need every bit of help regardless of the opposition.Leeds are a spent force and the rfl recognise this fact only to well.So should we be surprised that they will conjour up any circumstances that will help to put one of our players in front of a kangaroo court.Remember these tossers at the rfl have hides as thick as a Rhino (no pun intended)and will not bat an eyelid at what is perceived to be skullduggery.Whatever the outcome of this mock execution we will just have to show them we are an unstoppable force! :D
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

KOOCH wrote:
THE 18th Man wrote:if Hansen is banned he wont need to pick. what a joke that is, any excuse the RFL have to punish a player to help their precious Whinos
Quite agree with everything you say.But it was inevitable that the rfl would look for any avenue to ban a Wigan player.It is quite evident that the whino's need every bit of help regardless of the opposition.Leeds are a spent force and the rfl recognise this fact only to well.So should we be surprised that they will conjour up any circumstances that will help to put one of our players in front of a kangaroo court.Remember these tossers at the rfl have hides as thick as a Rhino (no pun intended)and will not bat an eyelid at what is perceived to be skullduggery.Whatever the outcome of this mock execution we will just have to show them we are an unstoppable force! :D
Never heard so much tripe

KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

UnsungPanapa wrote:
KOOCH wrote:
Just your opinion.Or do you consider the whino's to be the force they once where? As for the rfl look at other threads for others opinion as regards the rfl and it's decisions.Then ask yourself if the same justice is handed out to Leeds players or Saints players I think you will find a distinct bias against Wigan players.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

KOOCH wrote:
UnsungPanapa wrote:
KOOCH wrote:Quite agree with everything you say.But it was inevitable that the rfl would look for any avenue to ban a Wigan player.It is quite evident that the whino's need every bit of help regardless of the opposition.Leeds are a spent force and the rfl recognise this fact only to well.So should we be surprised that they will conjour up any circumstances that will help to put one of our players in front of a kangaroo court.Remember these tossers at the rfl have hides as thick as a Rhino (no pun intended)and will not bat an eyelid at what is perceived to be skullduggery.Whatever the outcome of this mock execution we will just have to show them we are an unstoppable force! :D
Just your opinion.Or do you consider the whino's to be the force they once where? As for the rfl look at other threads for others opinion as regards the rfl and it's decisions.Then ask yourself if the same justice is handed out to Leeds players or Saints players I think you will find a distinct bias against Wigan players.
The Bias against weigan is hard to prove, however Saints and Leeds getting away with murder, Leeds especially is fairly obvious,
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09