Re: Kevin Brown

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
cally

Post by cally »

I played with kev at town level, county level, and club level, Kev is the hottest player in the under 21's squad. When i played with him he ripped the other teams apart. And im certain he will break in to the first team soon as alot of our age group are bracking through other squads(eg saints, i know this because i live in saints land and played with these players). GOOD LUCK KEV. CALLY (hope you remember me from your thatto days.)IF you know anyone more gifted then kev plz post back?????
pieeater

Post by pieeater »

He shows exactly why are youth system is working - what enthusiasm he showed against the Saints and his interview after on Sky proves why rugby league players are the best sportsman around - a real talent
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Dorsey

Re: Re: Kevin Brown

Post by Dorsey »

At one point I was wondering just how many Kev Brown's were on the pitch at the same time he seemed to be everywhere, brilliant
MrsLam

Re: Re: Re: Kevin Brown

Post by MrsLam »

it seems like he hates saints jus as much as any wiganer does, loved his lil "love you mum" bless! well done lad, ya were brill.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wanna b war babe

Post by wanna b war babe »

i think kevin brown is a great up and coming new player! seen has he had never scored a try for the first team! he had it very memerable by gettin a hatrick! he is so cute as well!
rugbynelly

Post by rugbynelly »

! he is so cute as well! [/quote]hay wana b babe my best m8 went wid him on good friday after saints match!
theres only 1 team in wigan
little irish pixie

Post by little irish pixie »

just like to say well done kevin, he played better than all the halifax team put together, and looked ever the professional, well done!
scrumdown

Re: Re: Re: Kevin Brown

Post by scrumdown »

I have just taken a look at the saints fans site and they are saying that Kevin is not on contract and he is interested in saints and saints are looking to sign him.

Wigan get him signed up.
MrsLam

Re: Re: Re: Re: Kevin Brown

Post by MrsLam »

Love his attitude and hes been a great player so far this season, we better not let them neighbours of ours sign him.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
AJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kevin Brow...

Post by AJ »

lets not get carried away yet

he is very young & yes whilst he had a very good game, it was against a very poor side

we dont want to build him up to much and put to much, in fact any pressure on his shoulders

its up to faz, newton, ainscough, craig smith etc to shield him from any media attention and keep his eyes away from the bright lights to be older

ill grant you he has the potential to be one of the greats, but lets not rush it, his time will come
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!