Re: Wigan & Leeds again

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
TSB

Post by TSB »

Lets all get behind the under 20s tomorrow and then go to Widnes and have a party. Awesome
:D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

TSB wrote:Lets all get behind the under 20s tomorrow and then go to Widnes and have a party. Awesome
Is it the RFL that have scheduled the U20 game so crazily TSB? Really annoyed that the game virtually clashes with the firsts.
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

cpwigan wrote:
TSB wrote:Lets all get behind the under 20s tomorrow and then go to Widnes and have a party. Awesome
Is it the RFL that have scheduled the U20 game so crazily TSB? Really annoyed that the game virtually clashes with the firsts.
It's not a problem.
The U20 final should be over by 2:50 leaving loads of time to get to Widnes.

No excuse for not attending.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

No straw damn us wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
It's not a problem.
The U20 final should be over by 2:50 leaving loads of time to get to Widnes.

No excuse for not attending.
Not sensible though No Straw to schedule games on the same day. It will hurt the attendance from Wigan fans IMO.
storm4

Post by storm4 »

Hi everybody,I am new to the site,I live in Australia,and am coming to Wigan on the 5th Oct,we bought our Grand Final tickets a while ago ,hoping that Wigan were going to be there,now it looks more like a possibility.Maybe you guys can help me If/when Wigan make it through,will there be coaches leaving from Wigan??,and how would we be able to get on one ,as we only get in on Thursday and I would imagine that they would all be booked up by then,and I can't find any links on the Warriors's web site to get any ifo!
100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

storm4 wrote:Hi everybody,I am new to the site,I live in Australia,and am coming to Wigan on the 5th Oct,we bought our Grand Final tickets a while ago ,hoping that Wigan were going to be there,now it looks more like a possibility.Maybe you guys can help me If/when Wigan make it through,will there be coaches leaving from Wigan??,and how would we be able to get on one ,as we only get in on Thursday and I would imagine that they would all be booked up by then,and I can't find any links on the Warriors's web site to get any ifo!
Hi there, welcome to the website. Should we make it through to the final :eusa10: there will be coaches run by the club itself, they depart DW Stadium at 2:45pm on the day of the Grand Final. I should imagine if you email the club that they would be willing to help since you're travelling that distance.

There's also a firm in Wigan (Mayfair Travel) who will no doubt be organising travel should the lads make it to Old Trafford. Mayfairs website is http://www.mayfairworldtravel.co.uk/

Hope that info helps. Would I be correct to assume that judging from your login name that you're travelling from the Melbourne area?
storm4

Post by storm4 »

100% Warrior thanks for the info,I did think of emailing the club,but I can't find an email address!! Yes I do live in Melbourne,and as I said we are coming for a holiday and as the Grand Final is on whilst we are there,we thought it a great opportunity to go,and if Wigan get there well that would just be the icing on the cake for us.

GO WIGAN

100% Warrior

Post by 100% Warrior »

storm4 wrote:100% Warrior thanks for the info,I did think of emailing the club,but I can't find an email address!! Yes I do live in Melbourne,and as I said we are coming for a holiday and as the Grand Final is on whilst we are there,we thought it a great opportunity to go,and if Wigan get there well that would just be the icing on the cake for us.

GO WIGAN
No probs, had a quick look on the club site for you. The link below should give you the correct dept to email as coach travel is purchased at the ticket office.

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContactM.aspx?id=4
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

That awkward moment when thousands of Warrington fans try to get refunds for their Grand Final tickets......
Up The Mont!
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

pie eater and proud of it wrote:How sweet it all is..... bet you wish you worked in Warrington like I do :D :D :D :D
Kittwazzer likes this!