LIAM FARRELL

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
centralparkforever

LIAM FARRELL

Post by centralparkforever »

Have been saying for weeks the lad is not upto it. Another 2 errors in the 2nd half cost us possession at key moments.
Kittwazzer

Re: LIAM FARRELL

Post by Kittwazzer »

Did those weeks begin after Good Friday?
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz.

Why are we bitching at individuals over one game? An individual who won us the game against Stains not too long ago.

Get over it.

"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
centralparkforever

He has just got worse, the missed tackles and errors he makes have cost us at key times in the games we have played. He knocked on early in the 2nd half tonight they score from the resulting scrum, lying on as well, really is a sin deep in our own half on the 4th tackle.
Kiwiseddon

Post by Kiwiseddon »

centralparkfore​ver​ wrote:He has just got worse, the missed tackles and errors he makes have cost us at key times in the games we have played. He knocked on early in the 2nd half tonight they score from the resulting scrum, lying on as well, really is a sin deep in our own half on the 4th tackle.
Well sell him then. He's not done anything of note so get rid........... :eusa17:
"K"

"But look at, look at Lydon go here...Remniscent of those two great tries when he won the Lance Todd... He's got Hanley inside him. He's going all the way..........."
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

I'm assuming you're son plays second row and is constantly being overlooked?
centralparkforever

Kittwazzer wrote:I'm assuming you're son plays second row and is constantly being overlooked?
Dont know what you are on about there Kit. Watch the game back and you might just agree with me.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

centralparkfore​ver​ wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:I'm assuming you're son plays second row and is constantly being overlooked?
Dont know what you are on about there Kit. Watch the game back and you might just agree with me.
Doubt it. I don't judge a game on one player. And I don't judge a player on one game!
centralparkforever

Kittwazzer wrote:
centralparkfore​ver​ wrote:
Doubt it. I don't judge a game on one player. And I don't judge a player on one game!
Please yourself then but dont dish me about certain players who didnt perform after me watching it back on TV after attending the game.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Not dishing you. Wouldn't know how to. I am one of those people who doesn't know how to use dish as a verb!