So its been announced ? Kind of

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
OJ

Re: So its been announced ? Kind of

Post by OJ »

Opposition fans must be bricking it - either that or in need of incontinence pads through wetting themselves laughing. If this is the best we can do I think there will be a few thinking twice about paying for their season tickets early. What has Shane Wane done to deserve this?
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

OJ

Post by OJ »

Only general ones here http://www.wiganwarriors.com/WContent.aspx?id=109

but hopefully someone would answer you - probably Simon Collinson who seems to be the one to deal with queries
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

TonyH

Post by TonyH »

I'm all for Shaun Wane being our coach, it's deserved, I'll reserve judgement on Harris and Thomas for now BUT what i will say about Thomas is that he should not get in to a first team slot next season on his performances for Crusaders, so unless we can magically make him as good as Gleeson was then it's a poor signing IMO.
Up The Mont!
gillysmyhero

Post by gillysmyhero »

Just my thoughts but IL has'nt done a bad job so far so im not going to start getting on his back just yet.His way is different to that of Mo's in announcing things but like i said he's not done a bad job so far has he.He knows what he's doing im sure.
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

OJ wrote:Opposition fans must be bricking it - either that or in need of incontinence pads through wetting themselves laughing. If this is the best we can do I think there will be a few thinking twice about paying for their season tickets early. What has Shane Wane done to deserve this?
Dont know about the fans bricking it but the players will be if they drop the soap!
OJ

Post by OJ »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

slimshady wrote:
OJ wrote:Opposition fans must be bricking it - either that or in need of incontinence pads through wetting themselves laughing. If this is the best we can do I think there will be a few thinking twice about paying for their season tickets early. What has Shane Wane done to deserve this?
Dont know about the fans bricking it but the players will be if they drop the soap!
:lol: :lol: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Medlocke you should be hung, drawn and quartered for comparing Thomas to Beaver :roll:
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

cpwigan wrote:Medlocke you should be hung, drawn and quartered for comparing Thomas to Beaver :roll:
Exactly my thoughts too, Thomas doesn't even like beaver, that's how far away from Beaver he is. :lol:

I do crack myself up sometimes.
Up The Mont!
Locker's #1 fan

Post by Locker's #1 fan »

cpwigan wrote:Medlocke you should be hung, drawn and quartered for comparing Thomas to Beaver :roll:
was only comparing ages and not talent :wink:
Tee Hee Hee