iOS 5 for iPhone

Got anything else on your mind that isn't about the Warriors? If you do, this is the place to post.
jobo

Re: iOS 5 for iPhone

Post by jobo »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:all touch screen phones are poo, had a few, a phone is supposed to have buttons simples, the Blackberry wins hands down due to it's buttons
Think you're showing your 'age' meds! :)
If it's good for Medlocke, then it's good for Medlocke. You are being ageist and if you don't reply, Kitwasser will kick your ar*e. :wink: :wink:
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

jobo wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
medlocke wrote:all touch screen phones are poo, had a few, a phone is supposed to have buttons simples, the Blackberry wins hands down due to it's buttons
Think you're showing your 'age' meds! :)
If it's good for Medlocke, then it's good for Medlocke. You are being ageist and if you don't reply, Kitwasser will kick your ar*e. :wink: :wink:
I have replied jobo and have said iPhones are light years ahead of Blackberrys and gpartin agrees also, but your decision/choice.
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
gpartin

Post by gpartin »

I don't believe that anyone who thinks Blackberry's are better than iPhones has ever had an iPhone.
Gareth Thomas before his first game: "You wanna spend 10 mins getting smashed up by these guys..Big dudes here.."

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

bourbon_rat wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:You sure you live in Australia and not Leigh? :lol:
The outrageous cost of every telco service in Australia,(not to mention lack of coverage/access outside of major population areas),makes internet access via a mobile phone a VERY costly exercise.
So for me as a driver the mobile phone is a work tool that is only really useful when I have no radio,(two way) available.
And the laptop is something I have at home or when travelling for personal use.
Just when I was running out of reasons not to visit Australia, along comes another one.

Cheers Ratty! :lol:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

gpartin wrote: my laptop hasn't been used since I got my new iphone
Neither has your BBM! :)
bourbon_rat

Post by bourbon_rat »

Kittwazzer wrote:Just when I was running out of reasons not to visit Australia, along comes another one.

Cheers Ratty! :lol:
Here's a couple for your list :lol:
You'll need to get A LOT of free time to explore the place.It's a bit big
Then you might want to pack a First Aid Kit

Seriously though the main obstacle to keeping up with technological advances that the US & Europe take for granted,(and at a small cost) is that it's too small a market for techno industries.The whole country has a population of around 22 million.That's a few million less than the UK right :doz:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite
and furthermore always carry a small snake
- W C Fields
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

gpartin wrote:I don't believe that anyone who thinks Blackberry's are better than iPhones has ever had an iPhone.
wrong, also had HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson & Samsung, all where decent enough phones except for LG but just didn't do it for me, there was something missing, also they would do things themselves while inside my pocket, Blackberry top phone, it isn't missing anything, it does everything i want it to do, and it has buttons!
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

medlocke wrote:
gpartin wrote:I don't believe that anyone who thinks Blackberry's are better than iPhones has ever had an iPhone.
wrong, also had HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson & Samsung, all where decent enough phones except for LG but just didn't do it for me, there was something missing, also they would do things themselves while inside my pocket, Blackberry top phone, it isn't missing anything, it does everything i want it to do, and it has buttons!
Except a service for three days occasionally :D
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Fujiman wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Except a service for three days occasionally :D
......and will fall to bits after 6-9 months in general!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett