New Signings And The Future

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
ian.birchall

Re: New Signings And The Future

Post by ian.birchall »

thomo wrote:what is concerning me is that we are not even linked with players at the moment
and who is there that is currently out of contract
we need a prop - coley has gone

but who
We have a new prop already on the books for next season, I believe his name is Fielden.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

No straw damn us wrote:Dudson was excellent yesterday and could prove to be a very astute signing for the future especially as he is only 21 and Mossop is only 22.
I thought he played well, particularly better than 3 out of the 4 antipodeans playing for England.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

On the evidence of yesterdays one sided game I was impressed with him.The only problem I have is that he was made to look excellent in a very poor team. :D
Pietastic

Post by Pietastic »

It's not Dudson's fault Wales struggled a bit, the RFL are up against it in Wales considering how well the Union team did in the World Cup.
The score flattered England IMO who let's not forget had 3 Oz based players, Rangi Chase and Peacock and Morley who will qualify for a bus pass any time soon. Not exactly a glowing reference for the English game.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Pietastic wrote:It's not Dudson's fault Wales struggled a bit, the RFL are up against it in Wales considering how well the Union team did in the World Cup.
The score flattered England IMO who let's not forget had 3 Oz based players, Rangi Chase and Peacock and Morley who will qualify for a bus pass any time soon. Not exactly a glowing reference for the English game.
What about Mossop and come to that, Hock is also a possibility imo.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

I was impressed with dudson, he carried the ball well and made good yardage it took 3 to stop him everytime. He was on the pitch for a good chunk aswell.

I think the 2 things i like about him are at 21 he is developing and he is Massive!
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
Robswarriors

Post by Robswarriors »

Fieldon a replacement for coley,hock a replacement for Hoffman, Roberts a replacement for Tomkins. Personally wigans only area of concern is a half back to partner finch, it's the main area of the pitch and we need a replacement for deacon. Leuleui and mcilorum working a hooker is perfect so that's not a option.
platt-warrior

Post by platt-warrior »

Robswarriors wrote:Fieldon a replacement for coley,hock a replacement for Hoffman, Roberts a replacement for Tomkins. Personally wigans only area of concern is a half back to partner finch, it's the main area of the pitch and we need a replacement for deacon. Leuleui and mcilorum working a hooker is perfect so that's not a option.
so your happy with the threequarters?
Robswarriors

Post by Robswarriors »

Yeah are you not?personally I would have richards at full back with charnley and Roberts on the wings with carmont and goulding in the centre and Tomkins moving to half back
thomo

Post by thomo »

and where has also the salary cap money gone?
Fielden was on the cap all of last year - coleys money has gone where?
Roberts was on the cap all last year
Did Hock not count/part count on the cap last year so where has Hoffman's money gone
Did we ever spend the saving from gleeson's salary
what about Joel's potential savings