Saints new ground is roofless!!

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Re: Saints new ground is roofless!!

Post by josie andrews »

I was down at the stadium this morning & we were talking about the Saints stadium roof, apparently a bit of the DW stadium roof has also came off!! :blush:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

josie andrews wrote:I was down at the stadium this morning & we were talking about the Saints stadium roof, apparently a bit of the DW stadium roof has also came off!! :blush:
Didn't know about this, but there has been a statement by Wigan Athletic today confirming that the wheels have now officially come off!
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

Did any of the required glue get used on the stadium? Heard it was used by the high workers fitting the roof.
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

josie andrews wrote:I knew someone had already commented on it but I just checked recent posts & couldn't see anything so put it up.

Sorry to steel your thunder :blush: :)
It's ok Josie, it simply means that this has happened twice now in less than 2 months and must mean there are doubts surrounding it's actual safety certificate
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

Jokes aside, it isn't a good thing that a brand new stadium that will be marquee in our sport has these problems, just bad and negative press. I hope it isn't too costly for St Helens to sort out, clubs need all the money we can get.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

ancientnloyal wrote:Jokes aside, it isn't a good thing that a brand new stadium that will be marquee in our sport has these problems, just bad and negative press. I hope it isn't too costly for St Helens to sort out, clubs need all the money we can get.
True Marc, it's all in jest. I hope they get it sorted soon :)
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

mickw wrote:it does`nt sound to good in the long run,if its blowing down now what state`s it going to be in in 15/20 years?
It'll be back to open urinals just like Central Park.
emperorkel

Post by emperorkel »

Simmons said he wanted Saints to be ruthless at their new ground and the scouse builders couldnt quite understand his accent.