Epilame Lauaki

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Kittwazzer

Epilame Lauaki

Post by Kittwazzer »

Rather than start a new thread, I spent 20 minutes on my BB trawling back to find a thread I knew already existed.

It was locked for no obvious reason by Mike on 6 December!

Mike. Would you care to explain your actions here please? This forum is dying on its feet since CP left. Locking innocuous threads is hardly the answer. There are more relevant Wigan threads on RedVee than here right now!

Its dying a bloody death!
josie andrews

Re: Epilame Lauaki

Post by josie andrews »

Epalahame Lauaki :)

What thread are you talking about??
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:Epalahame Lauaki :)

What thread are you talking about??
The one titled Epilame Lauaki with the final comment 'Thread Locked' by Mike on 6 December!

Without any explanation!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Found it.

If you read through the posts you will see that there was one post already censored by Mike before it became locked

I think he locked the topic eventually because it was argumentative
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Well, I didn't see anything to warrant the thread being locked. And if we aren't allowed to be argumentative, may as well just close the site down and have done with it!
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

There were about 2 good posts about Lauaki the rest were attacks between fans which a user initally instigated with another having a go and a duel commenced which isn't good to read to be honest and is against the forum rules... but now...

To get on topic if you wish, this is a perfect chance then now to start a new thread about our new boy!

Fit isnt he. Done well so far
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

That's why I trawled back. I was less then excited when we signed a player released by Hull. IIRC, I wasn't alone!

I wanted to retract any earlier expressed opinions as I am really warming to this lad. He's the sort of player we have been missing!
DaveO

Post by DaveO »

Kittwazzer wrote:Rather than start a new thread, I spent 20 minutes on my BB trawling back to find a thread I knew already existed.

It was locked for no obvious reason by Mike on 6 December!
I don't think anyone would slap your wrists for starting a new thread rather than waste 20 minutes of your time trying to find a thread that was nearly three months old.

There was a more recent thread discussing the player along with Flower anyway.

Resurrecting old threads can be confusing because while your new post is added to the end quite often people will see the thread as a new thread as it reappears on the board (not looking at the date of the first post) and wonder what on earth is going on.

As to Lauaki, I was also not impressed with his form at Hull (was anyone?) but it is too early to judge IMO if he has turned a corner.

Mind you I don't think running 20m to then push a player impressed Wane given he got hauled off right after. I was left wondering if Wane took him off because of indiscipline or because he only pushed the player rather than decked him outright! :lol:
Wigan_panda

Post by Wigan_panda »

Why did CP leave?
It's good to have an end to journey towards, but it's the journey that matters in the end.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

OFF TOPIC, argumentative, it had nothing to do with Lauaki. spend twenty minutes going back and all will be revieled. He left of his own accord, Jim