How good was that?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: How good was that?

Post by ian.birchall »

ancientnloyal wrote:Grinning from ear to ear!

hock is world class
He must be Australian surely :lol:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
pie eater and proud of it

Re: YES YES YES YES YES!!

Post by pie eater and proud of it »

Sweeeeet !!!!

Good job this is typing, cos I have no voice. :lol:
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

ancientnloyal wrote:Image

Now, no more Feeding the Trolls.
Stop this maligning of trolls. Isaac Birchall aged 34 months tells his grandad that he is going to be a troll when he grows up :lol:

The answer there is in the 34 months :exc:
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Dobby

Post by Dobby »

dave the saint wrote:Yet another intelligent response, keep it up meat heads your doing your reputation justice, in fact its becoming very predictable now, what else can I expect though. Time to stop replying to the meat heads now.
I dont think you realise how stupid you are making yourself look. Your team were humiliated today, dont make it worse by humiliating yourself.
jolleymike

Post by jolleymike »

dave the saint wrote:Yet another intelligent response, keep it up meat heads your doing your reputation justice, in fact its becoming very predictable now, what else can I expect though. Time to stop replying to the meat heads now.
what game was you watching, lomax was non existent even when he was on the park, Wigans line speed and gang tackling took your sorry crowd to the cleaners and showed them how to play the game. Even when as usual roby and wilkin started to moan to the referee we still held our composure and stuck to our game plan.

Face it today you weren't good enough, we fielded half our usual first team stains only has 2 missing so do the math if you can, you lost get over it, oh and by the way did i mention Gareth Hock was man of the match by a country mile.
TonyH

Post by TonyH »

dave the saint wrote:Hock should win an award for the player that stole 10 yards and took 5 steps forward and hoodwinked the ref and linesman before playing the ball. That changed the game because it was 12-10 before that incident, then immeadiately the ref gave them a penalty and they scored.
As a mod I would like to welcome you to the forums Dave, I hope you enjoy posting here and all the best for your future St Helen's games. :D
Up The Mont!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

[IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg36 ... banner.jpg[/IMG]
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
TedMac

Post by TedMac »

Leaving aside the Stains banter for a moment:

We were superb in just about every way. Our makeshift forwards out-enthused the Stains big men from the kick-off. Hansen, Lima, Dudson put their bodies on the line. Michael Mc seems to be made of granite - comfortably matched the mighty Roby. All the backs helped their forwards. Finch ran the show and linked up a treat with Tommy. Spencer seemed OK. Stains made just TWO breaks in 80 minutes. Nobody in the SL would have beaten us today!!!

They stuck to their game plan for 80 minutes and never lost their cool. As for Hock, I've wanted this guy to reach his potential for nearly ten years and he's almost there. His physical strength is phenomenal and that offload to Sam - wow!
Brett Finch seemed like a good leader - can we re-sign him for next season?
Roll on Wakefield. :) :) :)
Ted Mac
leeh2101

Post by leeh2101 »

ha ha sooooooo bitter dave i thought u guys did ok today against our reserve team
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

dave the saint wrote:Congratulations to the moderator for deleting my post and posting a photo of the scoreboard
Actually I'm surprised you stayed to the end to take that photo (nice btw :wink: )
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!