Re: Langtree disgrace

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
botica

Post by botica »

Well St Helens official twitter says they don't know of any Vandalism in the Away stand toilets at yesterdays game.

So just some Stains fans creating a rumor to make Wigan fans look bad again. :noti:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

BriH wrote:Me too Josie although I didn't expect Wigan to totally dominate the Stains the way they did.
A game to savour.
If Mr Josie Andrews is to be believed, Josie will have 'savoured' it about 17 times by now! :lol:
No straw damn us

Post by No straw damn us »

To address and fix the original problem, then send a letter to Saints, Wigan and the RFL. It is their first season at the new stadium so it's learning curve for all.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
BriH wrote:Me too Josie although I didn't expect Wigan to totally dominate the Stains the way they did.
A game to savour.
If Mr Josie Andrews is to be believed, Josie will have 'savoured' it about 17 times by now! :lol:
Who's that ?? :conf: :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

josie andrews wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
A game to savour.
Your Steven!

After the Wire game, he told me at least he wouldn't have to sit through it again for breakfast, dinner and tea! :lol:
onedego

Post by onedego »

No straw damn us wrote:To address and fix the original problem, then send a letter to Saints, Wigan and the RFL. It is their first season at the new stadium so it's learning curve for all.
I really don't think that's a viable excuse to be fair... The "well, it's new and we're getting to grips with it", argument is very poor...

Stadium management of all stadia must have some communications network between them, we know there's a club management communications network, so the issues that they're experiencing are down to not asking others for advice, the "we're the greatest club in the world, and we know what we're doing" persona coming through... but they've got it wrong, they don't know what they're doing, the bar queues are enormous, they ran out of beer, the parking issues, is it so hard to nudge Haliwell Jones and ask "how many staff do you have on for Wigan, and how much beer do you buy in?", the fact that they've made a mess of it, proves they haven't done this, and thus that they've messed it up.
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

onedego wrote:is it so hard to nudge Haliwell Jones and ask "how many staff do you have on for Wigan, and how much beer do you buy in?", the fact that they've made a mess of it, proves they haven't done this, and thus that they've messed it up.
Andy, Stains is the one club that should answer, not ask those sort of questions. Its a new stadium not a new fixture. They knew what to expect when Wigan were in town but it seems they ignored all the data at their fingertips before the first breeze block was laid.

And bearing in mind the number of tickets sold in the 'away' stand to the home supporters prior to our getting an allocation would suggest they are above learning and couldn't give a flying one about the fans!
onedego

Post by onedego »

Kittwazzer wrote:And bearing in mind the number of tickets sold in the 'away' stand to the home supporters prior to our getting an allocation would suggest they are above learning and couldn't give a flying one about the fans!
Nah, that was a deliberate attempt to try to fix the game. Reduce the noise from Wigan Fans, reduce the effectiveness of the Wigan Team... like Trailer Park, they failed :D
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Kittwazzer wrote:
josie andrews wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote: If Mr Josie Andrews is to be believed, Josie will have 'savoured' it about 17 times by now! :lol:
Your Steven!

After the Wire game, he told me at least he wouldn't have to sit through it again for breakfast, dinner and tea! :lol:
Ha ha, he did, did he?

He only got out of it being on again this morning cos we both had a lie in after being out with family & friends last night celebrating his 60th birthday from last Tuesday lol

I've just let him put on the Man U game after I watched the Wigan highlights on the SL show :roll:
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

BriH wrote:Josie, can you hold up a "Josie" placard next time you are on 'tele so I can see you in Germany!!!!!
Ha ha :lol: