Why are Rugby League fans so blinkered

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Panchitta Marra

Why are Rugby League fans so blinkered

Post by Panchitta Marra »

http://www.redvee.net/forums/showthread.php?21373-Hock

Was I the only one that saw Perry raise his elbow into Gaz Hock's face in the tackle and then slap his hand away before Gaz had a little slap back, Perry then hit out again in retaliation so Gaz walked after him.
Are the Snakes players as bad as, if not worse than, any team where their players throw the ball into the away supportes stand to goad them after scoring a try. Wellens comes to mind.
These Stains fans clearly wear some Rose Tinted glasses.
Kittwazzer

Re: Why are Rugby League fans so blinkered

Post by Kittwazzer »

Thinking the same myself. Players have celebrated a try by throwing the ball into the crowd for years but when Hock does it, suddenly its a hanging offence!
butt monkey

Post by butt monkey »

Let's be honest about this did anyone seriously expect any different reaction?

That lot would despise and hate Mother Theresa if they thought for one second she was a Wigan fan :roll:
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!
botica

Post by botica »

Panchitta Marra wrote:http://www.redvee.net/forums/showthread.php?21373-Hock

Was I the only one that saw Perry raise his elbow into Gaz Hock's face in the tackle and then slap his hand away before Gaz had a little slap back, Perry then hit out again in retaliation so Gaz walked after him.
Did anyone else notice Wilkin with his hand on Gaz's shorts seemed to be guiding him forward hoping they would get a penalty. Also perhaps worth thinking about, maybe they would have got the penalty had Perry not hit Hock?? Hmmm :eusa16:
"Not only did they beat St Helens in the Grand Final, they did it with style" Mike Stephenson 2nd Oct 2010
jobo

Post by jobo »

It was those idiots in the studio who started all this guff about moving off the mark. I would say though that not a single Wigan fan is blinkered about Wigan, are we?? :devi: :blush: :devi:
slimshady

Post by slimshady »

Why was "pretty boy" Wilkin feeling Hocks arse anyway or was he attempting a "Hopohate" with his finger?? Maybe RFL should look into that as well!
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

I dislike Wilkin more than any other Snake, he is a cheap shot merchant picking on those that dont fight back.
He tried it on again swunging his arm into Sams jaw in the cowardly way he is.
THE 18th Man

Post by THE 18th Man »

I remember Wellens chucking the ball into the south stand when Saints beat us at the DW a couple of years ago. its always the same story though, only Wigan players chuck the ball into the crowd and only Wigan fans leave early from matches. And as for the Hock penalty the ref might have blown if Wilkin didnt have his hands around the ball. If the defender is allowed to interfere then surley the attacker is allowed to move forward a couple of steps
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

butt monkey wrote:Let's be honest about this did anyone seriously expect any different reaction?

That lot would despise and hate Mother Theresa if they thought for one second she was a Wigan fan :roll:
I'm amazed they haven't complained about Sam 'mooning' them! :lol: