Ben Roberts

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
cpwigan

Ben Roberts

Post by cpwigan »

May be on the Wigan radar
josie andrews

Re: Ben Roberts

Post by josie andrews »

That perhaps wouldn't be a bad option as he can play in several positions.

Can he kick tho' :wink:
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
BigJeffLima

Post by BigJeffLima »

is this a young lad, where is he from?
East Stand Faithful

Post by East Stand Faithful »

Ben Roberts is a New Zealand professional rugby League player currently playing club football for the Parramatta Eels. He made his second international appearance for the New Zealand national rugby league team on Friday 20 April at the 2007 ANZAC test against the Australia national rugby league team in Brisbane. He is 26.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Roberts_(rugby_league)
Whatever happened to Billy McGinty's pineapple?
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

cpwigan wrote:May be on the Wigan radar
Not doubting your post cpw can you however enlighten us as to how you think he may be on the redar? Not someone I have heard about so thanks for the link. :D
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

KOOCH wrote:
cpwigan wrote:May be on the Wigan radar
Not doubting your post cpw can you however enlighten us as to how you think he may be on the redar? Not someone I have heard about so thanks for the link. :D
I think we are covering our bases JUST IN CASE. Has a big step and a good running build. Moved to Parra on decent money but he and Sandow have not set the world on fire there BUT who has.

I prefer playmaking halves but he is a 6 like Brown so maybe Wigan / Wane have different ideas
KOOCH

Post by KOOCH »

Thanks for that cpw good acquisitions made by our club from parramatta in years gone by.
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

he's rubbish been put down to nsw cup for last couple of weeks after a shocker of a game. would not be a good buy, over looked at the dogs for the same reason. he's crap.
deancartwright1990

Post by deancartwright1990 »

southern warrrior wrote:he's rubbish been put down to nsw cup for last couple of weeks after a shocker of a game. would not be a good buy, over looked at the dogs for the same reason. he's crap.
agreed ... hes garbage