Lauaki

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Lauaki

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

Kittwazzer wrote:Interesting mix of comments on here; what's everyone's opinion now?

I think he is en route to doing a Lima. Big Jeff seemed a liability in his first few games but he fine tuned his NRL game to make it acceptable to SL rules.

For me, Eric is now a very handy lad to have around! :)
Yes, he is definately winning me over, well done SW and EL!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Mattmetcalfe1

Post by Mattmetcalfe1 »

I have to say that when Lauaki came, I was gutted, I didnt like him at Hull, so when the signing was announced as S/Ws first I automatically though so here goes our chances before the season was started. After watching him this season, his discipline is alot better, he is a hard working player and setting a great example for the other players trying to make their way into the site.. My first opinion serves me right and ill gladly eat humble pie on this one.. Great player :)
Stevo "Do something different .... like a chip over the top"

Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

I have been over critical of Lauaki too, however, he has definitely improved from his initial games at Wigan and his discipline seems to have developed.
If he can maintain his level of discipline, then he has the potential to be a good signing.