Preds for Rhinos - play off semi

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Leyther Pie

Re: Preds for Rhinos - play off semi

Post by Leyther Pie »

1st Try :- Tommy
Last Try :- Carmont
Att :- 14365
MOM :- Finch

Other Semi :- Stains
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
TrueBlueWarrior

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

highland convert wrote:Due to discretion, Wiggy, I will pm you my predictions. I am coming up on the rails and to block my overtake all the rider has to do is match my score or come close. Jim
I don't agree with that, and think that rules are rules and as you are the boss Wiggy and don't agree with it you should stop it! The holiday situation is different! But if it means that much to HC to win it then so be it!

The bottom line is (and I am not questioning your integrity Wiggy) Preds should be there for all to see before 12 midnight as that rules out any foul play and all players can see exactly what has been posted!

Just my opinion!
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
TrueBlueWarrior

1st Try :- Pat
Last Try :- Sam
Att :- 14,174
MOM :- Sam

Other Semi :- Wire
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

First lulu
Last charley
Mom
Lulu
52 points
Wire to win

trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

First Try J Charnley
Last Try S Tomkins
MOM G Carmont
Att 11,222
Score 46
Other Semi Final Winner St Helens

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

wiggydoran

Post by wiggydoran »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
highland convert wrote:Due to discretion, Wiggy, I will pm you my predictions. I am coming up on the rails and to block my overtake all the rider has to do is match my score or come close. Jim
I don't agree with that, and think that rules are rules and as you are the boss Wiggy and don't agree with it you should stop it! The holiday situation is different! But if it means that much to HC to win it then so be it!

The bottom line is (and I am not questioning your integrity Wiggy) Preds should be there for all to see before 12 midnight as that rules out any foul play and all players can see exactly what has been posted!

Just my opinion!
I agree with your opinion - but there is a rule saying you can PM me your preds which needs modifying next year.
TrueBlueWarrior

Cheers Wiggy that is great, to be fair the preds have all been posted but I noticed my 2 closest rivals (or is it 1 closest rival ????) posted after me ????! Let the fun begin!
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

I hoped mine would. That was the purpose of the original post. Obviously my post right or wrong had to be wide of his preds. He was as usual last but he played fair. I just tried to tempt him to post earlier. Jim
TrueBlueWarrior

Who got South Stand Bar MOM?
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

TrueBlueWarrior wrote:Who got South Stand Bar MOM?
I heard it was Ben flower and Jack Hughes :(

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx