Gaz Hock

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
TrueBlueWarrior

Re: Gaz Hock

Post by TrueBlueWarrior »

cow yeds wrote:
TrueBlueWarrior wrote:
cow yeds wrote:After exhaustive enquiries i have found out it is true and it did happen.
Apparently it happened in the showers, and from my information Hock put Mr Fielden in his place.
Did all your 'exhaustive enquiries' take place on redvee?

2 grown men had a bust up in a highly charged sport where aggression is a must, so what? Surely we need to move on! It is not a big deal really!
you want to get a life owd lad.
your obsessed with the redv. Are you a closet saints fan?
????????????????
'If you start listening to the fans it won't be long before you're sitting with them.' - Wayne Bennett
Panchitta Marra

Post by Panchitta Marra »

Speaking to a bloke on Sellafield today who's involved in Cumbria Amateur RL and BARLA and he said that there is truth in the rumour.
Hock led with the elbow into a tackle in training and Fielden retaliated.
cherryand white fan

Post by cherryand white fan »

I think that Wigan Warriors should provide a gym for Hock to train in.

Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

Panchitta Marra wrote:Speaking to a bloke on Sellafield today who's involved in Cumbria Amateur RL and BARLA and he said that there is truth in the rumour.
Hock led with the elbow into a tackle in training and Fielden retaliated.
I spoke to Hock's dad before Friday's game and he claims Fielden was the protagonist!
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

i spoke to Hocks sisters friends wife's dog and he said they both love pedigree chum better than the other rival dog foods :o
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

x Wigan Warrior x - Yep, that just about sums this thread up. No rumour pure speculation. Waste of time.
E.& O.E.
trotski_tgwu

Post by trotski_tgwu »

Ron Doran wrote:x Wigan Warrior x - Yep, that just about sums this thread up. No rumour pure speculation. Waste of time.
Time to lock it then :lol:

Workers of the World Unite.
You have nothing to loose but your Chains.
Karl Marx

Wandering Warrior

Post by Wandering Warrior »

Panchitta
Having myself worked on and off in the Nuclear industry you are obviously not aware that you should not state you work at Sellafield on a public forum! Security breach, could this be a rumour, no it's a fact!, you are in breach of this rule and subject to discipline if caught!! I kid you not. :(
When John Byrom plays on snow, he doesn't leave any footprints - Jimmy Armfield
phild1

Post by phild1 »

im with you cumbria warrior,G H is agood forward and whats done is done if he just gets on with the job thats all that counts.controlled aggression you can have the fastess backs in the league but you have to have the pack to get the in the scoring zone.:exc:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

:wink: My source says words, nothing more. You do realise heated exchanges / bust ups happen a lot at Wigan, at any club for that matter.