Wigan losing fans

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: Wigan losing fans

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
mike binder posted:
primrose-n-blue posted:
For the 1st time ever I have to disagree with you Mrs Lam....still LU though... :inlo:
you cant disagree with FACTS :doz:
And I'll have you know that my middle name is we_need_a_coach_FACTS!
you just said your name is wnac didnt mean to offend you sorry :blush:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

I wish i could say my excuse was the same, can't go the game tomorrow cause of work :( but I'm making up for not being out or at the match. Might turn up at the hawk soon drunk as a skunk, watch out for me stumbling in :D
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:( wouldnt recognise you next to all my drunken mates in there any way :lol: thougt you didnt like going in there :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

im going to game thats what i meant a expensive day tommoroew want miss a game not for work any way thats why im here now :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Well I've tried a few times but the job title "Saturday worker" doesn't help when its yorkshire away games on Sat :( I only have 4 Saturdays off a year, already booked the CC off, my mate booked the GF off so I cant have that if we get thereI gotta rush to Manchester that night the little git! :D

I don't go in there, in fact I've never been in there like I said my local was my, bf's local rather than my nearest, I'm nearer Ben Jonson than Hawk anyway, up near where Frano Botica used to live, I live just behind his old house.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:)to much infomation i have a rough idea were the great bootica ued to live i live opposite side next to peters so hawk is handy new landlady just too kover promises a lot of changes :lol: i hope told usshes putting a new pool table in she knows that will get my buisness and shes a rugby fan :eh: also booked ticets for gf and got a cottage that sleeps ten just out side cardiff for a week when cc is on :roll:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

The wigan lotto man says that all the youngsters take over the pool table in the hawk these days! Cheeky monkey! Frano lived on Hayfell, Edgeway is opposite, remember him with his cherry car and white strip across saying Wigan RL and later the yellow Cas car, I think I sent him a Christmas Card once being the un ashamed little girl I was, very nice guy! Wha happened to the team cars they used to have? Hodgy lives on Malham and a future star lives on Navenby/Edgeway, look out Mike get some premature autographs. Prescott lives near St Judes near you, stalk him!

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

:) change my name to mrs prescott :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

MrsLam posted:
The wigan lotto man says that all the youngsters take over the pool table in the hawk these days! Cheeky monkey! Frano lived on Hayfell, Edgeway is opposite, remember him with his cherry car and white strip across saying Wigan RL and later the yellow Cas car, I think I sent him a Christmas Card once being the un ashamed little girl I was, very nice guy! Wha happened to the team cars they used to have? Hodgy lives on Malham and a future star lives on Navenby/Edgeway, look out Mike get some premature autographs. Prescott lives near St Judes near you, stalk him!
you mean the great erik smart hes been ill for a few months hes not been in for a while .Yes the young lads do try and tke the pool table over but when the pool team walk in on thursday and they know they are outclassed send the little wiper snappers home with there tails wagging between there legs :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Ooo Erik, been sitting in car sending hes grandson round recently, lovely lad but hes not got half as much to say about the performances as our Erik has! Any news on him?

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!