Hock to Parramatta?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Kittwazzer

Re: Hock to Parramatta?

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:Hopefully Folau going to Parra will end the Hock transfer.
Even if it does, the damage has been done surely?
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Hopefully Folau going to Parra will end the Hock transfer.
Even if it does, the damage has been done surely?
To some extent it has.
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

It is just a rumour, now we have speculation on speculation. We have IL getting slagged, we have Hock in handcuffs being dragged to the boat, we have no return or a forced return of a player who may or may not be going. We have oodles of flowery posts without substance. Forums both sides of the world are full of it. There are political agendas being woven into this post that are totally without foundation. Why not wait and see if, A he is going, B he wants to go or is being pushed, or C the whole thing is hot air.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

highland convert wrote:It is just a rumour, now we have speculation on speculation. We have IL getting slagged, we have Hock in handcuffs being dragged to the boat, we have no return or a forced return of a player who may or may not be going. We have oodles of flowery posts without substance. Forums both sides of the world are full of it. There are political agendas being woven into this post that are totally without foundation. Why not wait and see if, A he is going, B he wants to go or is being pushed, or C the whole thing is hot air.
:lol: We can always trust Jimbo to get it wrong
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

cpwigan wrote:
highland convert wrote:we have Hock in handcuffs being dragged to the boat,
I liked the Press Gang image! :D
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

cpwigan wrote:
highland convert wrote:It is just a rumour, now we have speculation on speculation. We have IL getting slagged, we have Hock in handcuffs being dragged to the boat, we have no return or a forced return of a player who may or may not be going. We have oodles of flowery posts without substance. Forums both sides of the world are full of it. There are political agendas being woven into this post that are totally without foundation. Why not wait and see if, A he is going, B he wants to go or is being pushed, or C the whole thing is hot air.
Maybe, maybe not. BUT I can't help feeling you have never had anything good whatsoever to say about Lenaghan since he was first linked to the club. Even more so, the constant character assassination (from supposed third party "informers") borders on contemptible

Did he beat you in the conkers competition at school CP?
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wall_of_voodoo wrote:
cpwigan wrote:
Maybe, maybe not. BUT I can't help feeling you have never had anything good whatsoever to say about Lenaghan since he was first linked to the club. Even more so, the constant character assassination (from supposed third party "informers") borders on contemptible

Did he beat you in the conkers competition at school CP?
was the same with Cameron Phelps :eusa18:
highland convert

Post by highland convert »

He outbid cp for WW? School geek now owns his team.
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

highland convert wrote:He outbid cp for WW? School geek now owns his team.
What a silly boy you are Jimbo :roll:

Lets take your stupid post

This whole thread was mere rumours / gossip

ERM :lol: No

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=garet ... =firefox-a

TAKE your pick :roll:

UMPTEEN reports stating Wigan and Parra negotiating over Hock - STATEMENTS OF FACTS JIMBO NONE OF YOUR HALF BAKED LUDICROUS STATEMENTS Wake up for heaven sake. You know nothing about RL and cannot even research news correctly.

Better of running a school tuc shop

Even better joined by the odd loser like Medlocke. Who reminds us that I correctly stated Phelps was not good enough for Wigan. Is he playing for us? NO Why not post as Baked Bean and wave your Ah Van flag. :roll:

If I post something I post what is correct AND oddly it is and nearly always has been. Not keen on people posting garbage so I correct them on behalf of people who actually know what is going on.

IL has achieve far more than I ever will or could, likewise all of us. Does that mean he is perfect? he walks on water? 2012 has been less than a perfect season for Wigan RLFC Moreover, the sport itself I think most people would agree is going backwards rather than forwards.

Nevertheless, I daresay the opportunity for a couple of online muppets to attempt to make themselves look even more stupid by amazingly crawling from under their rocks to attempt and fail badly to have a dig at myself will amuse some folks. Water off a ducks back.

I prefer to focus on the club / sport I follow :hehe:
cpwigan

Post by cpwigan »

warrior49 wrote:I totally applaud the post by cherry pie..

I am seriously considering NOT renewing for next season unless IL has an ace replacement up his sleeve, which I very much doubt he has.

IL ???
Hopefully the Hock transfer will fall through BUT IL will pursue a youth policy and promoting from within wherever possible. Nothing wrong with that, Clarkey replaced the best in Ellery, BUT you can promote too many at one time. Hoffman then Hock then ? (that player is going to have to be an exceptional player and be experienced).

Smith / Green need a settled team around them as does the player replacing George. Pat has what 1, 2 tops seasons in him. The experience of Leeds has clearly proved pivotal. Even Wire have that too.