Hock to Parramatta?

Got a hot rumour from a source inside the club, or just something you heard down the pub? Then what are you waiting for, post it on The Rumour Mill.
Panchitta Marra

Re: Hock to Parramatta?

Post by Panchitta Marra »

medlocke wrote:Great, we are stuck with this disruptive force for the foreseeable future
Its good to see that you have clearly identified your next victim to persue Med's.
It was previously Lockers, but somehow he managed to keep you quiet regarding his weaknesses that you obviously thought he has/had.
I see Gaz Hock's rugby League skills far outweighing the negatives that you appear to be looking for in your next victim.
If Hock does stay, this would be by far the best news for me so far in this close season. :D
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Panchitta Marra wrote:
medlocke wrote:Great, we are stuck with this disruptive force for the foreseeable future
Its good to see that you have clearly identified your next victim to persue Med's.
It was previously Lockers, but somehow he managed to keep you quiet regarding his weaknesses that you obviously thought he has/had.
I see Gaz Hock's rugby League skills far outweighing the negatives that you appear to be looking for in your next victim.
If Hock does stay, this would be by far the best news for me so far in this close season. :D
my next victim as you put it is a toss up between Mcilorum & Goulding, not decided yet, got the rest of the off season to make my decision :sly:
michael inch stoke

Post by michael inch stoke »

[quote="wigan/pier"]An official announcement from the club would be a good idea!..has an offer been made? is he staying..very poor PR from Wigan.[/quote]

Nothing new there then :)
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

cpwigan wrote:
Kittwazzer wrote:
cpwigan wrote:Hock will be a Wigan player next season
I was told that 3 NRL clubs were after him. Are the other 2 non-starters?
I do not think the NRL will stump up big transfer fees.
I said this one week ago
wall_of_voodoo wrote: Seriously, the Parra fans think he is nothing but a smoke screen with the impending AGM next month (8th December). They WILL NOT pay a transfer fee (what Australian club has
Whilst Daveo did point out that a transfer fee was paid for the last year of Sam Burgess' contract, I seriously doubt the amount bandied about was any where near reality, but more a soother for fans set for harder times to come than losing their star forward

As I said, the Parra AGM will see many questions asked and answered. Perhaps Hock even made money out of this red herring?[/quote]
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

According to a regular on RLfans Hock has played his last game for Wigan whether he goes to Oz or not, make of it what you will
wall_of_voodoo

Post by wall_of_voodoo »

medlocke wrote:According to a regular on RLfans Hock has played his last game for Wigan whether he goes to Oz or not, make of it what you will
I actually thought why have none of the English sides apparently shown little interest?

The big clubs of Leeds and Saint Helens must surely have money available and Widnes too were also touted as "big spenders" just a few short months ago. Do they know more what has gone on behind the scenes than is being discussed or do they simply not rate him as a risk worth taking?

If a transfer fee is the only mute sticking point then I am confident one of those sides could place a package together to sign Hock - surely this could be completed asap unless this is as I have said - all a load of crap, from people who should know better, causing unnecessary disruption with malicious and unfounded rumours??
I'm a better fan than you
Because I don't "Boo"!!!

Yes I bloody know transfer fees do not count on the salary cap for those illiterates that need it explaining to them because they assume everyone is as thick as they are :roll:
Kittwazzer

Post by Kittwazzer »

medlocke wrote:According to a regular on RLfans Hock has played his last game for Wigan whether he goes to Oz or not, make of it what you will
I prefer to get my info from more reliable sources!
Ron Doran

Post by Ron Doran »

medlocke - Did this 'regular' say why?
E.& O.E.
Owd Codger

Post by Owd Codger »

Anyone would think that it was the end of the world if Hock left!
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

God wrote:
medlocke wrote:
Panchitta Marra wrote: Its good to see that you have clearly identified your next victim to persue Med's.
my next victim as you put it is a toss up between Mcilorum & Goulding, not decided yet, got the rest of the off season to make my decision :sly:
This surely is a joke, Club man of the year and the best hooker in Super League last season. Na im not taking it seriously.
:wink: lol, though some do take it seriously, yes as mentioned above i had a problem with Lockers for many years until he had that fantastic season and finally played to his full potential, he shut me up, i was big enough to admit it i was wrong yet certain members still bring it up, i had a problem with Hock re signing with the club as i truely believe a drugs offence should mean instant dismissal, once he re signed i stopped having a go, but if these rumours are true then surely i was right in stating he would be a disruption when he came back, if rumours are false and Hock i shall say no more about him until he screws up again